Thursday, August 25, 2011

Holiday mood activated

Hurray, hurray, hurray! It's time to have a holiday again! 
This time, same as last year, I would have two weeks of holiday, in which the other week is actually for the PBS.     
Anyway, that means I would stay at hometown for half a month long! Hohoho...
I would use it to the fullest, of course! =D

Last but not least, HAPPY HOLIDAY, EVERYONE!



^6^

No comments:

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Holiday mood activated

Posted by Emerline at 12:42 AM
Hurray, hurray, hurray! It's time to have a holiday again! 
This time, same as last year, I would have two weeks of holiday, in which the other week is actually for the PBS.     
Anyway, that means I would stay at hometown for half a month long! Hohoho...
I would use it to the fullest, of course! =D

Last but not least, HAPPY HOLIDAY, EVERYONE!



^6^

0 emerred:

 

E's Blog Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei