Thursday, November 03, 2011

bing BANG bong

 Fringe grows longer and longer, gradually...

And so clipping it aside is an inevitable thing to do  


Mom likes the most, when I comb it aside >< 

I think I will miss my bang >.<

When I make the DECISION TO CUT IT (T.T)

2 comments:

Pei Yin said...

My mum also prefer me to put the front hair aside~ haha

Emerline said...

Hmmm... 天下的妈妈都是一样滴。。。噢噢噢。。。天下的妈妈都是一样滴 ^^

Thursday, November 03, 2011

bing BANG bong

Posted by Emerline at 8:23 AM
 Fringe grows longer and longer, gradually...

And so clipping it aside is an inevitable thing to do  


Mom likes the most, when I comb it aside >< 

I think I will miss my bang >.<

When I make the DECISION TO CUT IT (T.T)

2 emerred:

Pei Yin on November 3, 2011 at 7:31 PM said...

My mum also prefer me to put the front hair aside~ haha

Emerline on November 4, 2011 at 2:29 AM said...

Hmmm... 天下的妈妈都是一样滴。。。噢噢噢。。。天下的妈妈都是一样滴 ^^

 

E's Blog Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei