Friday, November 18, 2011

Outing :)

since we haven't go back. 

And I saw this! 
Going to buy him ^.^ 
Hugging it to stroll around the bookstore. 

But who knows I saw THAT >>> Chinese version Steve Jobs
IN DEEP DILEMMA...
DON'T HOW TO CHOOSE
English version - becuase it is ORI, thinker, bigger in size = more content??
Chinese version - easily understood, I am able to read and understand, got more feeling~

At last, I CHOSE Chinese one. 
How failure I am ><

 Then, having our high tea at Big Apple since we had done our shopping.
And having a nice chat with Kalena, too. ^^

No comments:

Friday, November 18, 2011

Outing :)

Posted by Emerline at 1:52 AM
since we haven't go back. 

And I saw this! 
Going to buy him ^.^ 
Hugging it to stroll around the bookstore. 

But who knows I saw THAT >>> Chinese version Steve Jobs
IN DEEP DILEMMA...
DON'T HOW TO CHOOSE
English version - becuase it is ORI, thinker, bigger in size = more content??
Chinese version - easily understood, I am able to read and understand, got more feeling~

At last, I CHOSE Chinese one. 
How failure I am ><

 Then, having our high tea at Big Apple since we had done our shopping.
And having a nice chat with Kalena, too. ^^

0 emerred:

 

E's Blog Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei