Thursday, November 03, 2011

Ex time

Ex time is just around the corner... and therefore, these are all the things I needed.
Bear bear clips, water, watch and... motivation

And this is how I get motivated ^^

See how thick our material is!

Needed to be completed within a limited time
So Winnie is here to supervise me
Less for Facebook, less for Blogger
More to...
Sleeping?
Of course not
Is K-ing booooooks

And less camwhoring too, actually

Kay, end to 闭门思过了

Thursday, November 03, 2011

Ex time

Posted by Emerline at 8:13 AM
Ex time is just around the corner... and therefore, these are all the things I needed.
Bear bear clips, water, watch and... motivation

And this is how I get motivated ^^

See how thick our material is!

Needed to be completed within a limited time
So Winnie is here to supervise me
Less for Facebook, less for Blogger
More to...
Sleeping?
Of course not
Is K-ing booooooks

And less camwhoring too, actually

Kay, end to 闭门思过了

2 emerred:

Pei Yin on November 3, 2011 at 7:32 PM said...

Jia you ya~^^

Emerline on November 4, 2011 at 2:28 AM said...

You too o ^6^

 

E's Blog Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei