Thursday, June 04, 2009

Completed my driving lesson


Yeah~ Although I 频频出错D: I finally finish my driving lesson!
This time, remember to show signal, remember to change gear from 4 to 2, yet forget to change gear 1 after a stop! Why?!
And can't go up the slope at first. Why?!
It is already my last lesson and how come...

This is my first time and also last time teach by the boss of Federal. Oh, actually he is quite a good teacher. He reminds me this and that in which my previous uncle didn't mention to meD: He also chats with me:D

He: Which car you want to drive after this?
Me: (Of course) Auto!
He: You got manual or auto car at home?
Me: Oh, both got.
He: Auto is what car and how about manual?
Me: Auto is Mercedes Benz, manual is Toyota Corolla.
He: Har? You want to drive Merc after this?
Me: No la, I dare not!
He: So you'll buy a car la?
Me: Ya, still in consideration.

It is also my first time driving the newer Kancil with better air condition, got radio and song too as my entertainment while driving:D

2 comments:

qingqing said...

driving test need to gambatte o~~~

Emerline said...

Okay, I'll:D

Thursday, June 04, 2009

Completed my driving lesson

Posted by Emerline at 10:14 PM

Yeah~ Although I 频频出错D: I finally finish my driving lesson!
This time, remember to show signal, remember to change gear from 4 to 2, yet forget to change gear 1 after a stop! Why?!
And can't go up the slope at first. Why?!
It is already my last lesson and how come...

This is my first time and also last time teach by the boss of Federal. Oh, actually he is quite a good teacher. He reminds me this and that in which my previous uncle didn't mention to meD: He also chats with me:D

He: Which car you want to drive after this?
Me: (Of course) Auto!
He: You got manual or auto car at home?
Me: Oh, both got.
He: Auto is what car and how about manual?
Me: Auto is Mercedes Benz, manual is Toyota Corolla.
He: Har? You want to drive Merc after this?
Me: No la, I dare not!
He: So you'll buy a car la?
Me: Ya, still in consideration.

It is also my first time driving the newer Kancil with better air condition, got radio and song too as my entertainment while driving:D

2 emerred:

qingqing on June 5, 2009 at 8:27 PM said...

driving test need to gambatte o~~~

Emerline on June 7, 2009 at 1:11 AM said...

Okay, I'll:D

 

E's Blog Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei