Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Thanks, Dwee!

Hey! I receive your birthday card today!
It is such a great surprise!
And I like it very much, love your handicraft.
They are so nicely made:D
You are such a thoughtful girl, even wrapped it with a text pad:DD

Yup, made with love! Thanks, Dwee=>

5 comments:

qingqing said...

u're most welcomed. glad u received it.^@^

Emerline said...

Hehe...

Emerline said...

How come I can't enter your diary? It stated error on page. Is by clicking the little cloud right?

qingqing said...

ermm... i guess so... but i can enter leh~~ perhaps i'll change the codes....or the layout. It may take a while...

Emerline said...

Okay, looking forward your post:D

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Thanks, Dwee!

Posted by Emerline at 3:10 AM
Hey! I receive your birthday card today!
It is such a great surprise!
And I like it very much, love your handicraft.
They are so nicely made:D
You are such a thoughtful girl, even wrapped it with a text pad:DD

Yup, made with love! Thanks, Dwee=>

5 emerred:

qingqing on June 9, 2009 at 8:15 PM said...

u're most welcomed. glad u received it.^@^

Emerline on June 9, 2009 at 9:45 PM said...

Hehe...

Emerline on June 9, 2009 at 9:47 PM said...

How come I can't enter your diary? It stated error on page. Is by clicking the little cloud right?

qingqing on June 12, 2009 at 4:17 AM said...

ermm... i guess so... but i can enter leh~~ perhaps i'll change the codes....or the layout. It may take a while...

Emerline on June 12, 2009 at 9:34 PM said...

Okay, looking forward your post:D

 

E's Blog Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei