Thursday, June 04, 2009

The Marvellous Barbeque Birthday Party!

On the very 3rd of June is exactly Rui Rui’s 18th year-old birthday! Whopee! I am 18 years old finally! (Monologue: Can get my silver key lo!)

My super good 小姨丈 decides to treat me a sumptuous meal at a posh restaurant. But then there are no elsewhere to go for except Secret Recipe, moreover we all just ate at a restaurant the day before, so he goes for a new idea, that is having a barbeque party at my house. Initially, I wanna to invite my friends but I think it is he who holds a party for me and he pays for everything, so I am very pai seh to invite my friends here. Sorry ya, friends! Anyway I have to thank you all because wanna to celebrate my birthday:D

The party starts at 7. I purposely dress in my favourite attire:D that is "Stage"! Everyone enjoy it. Some barbequed drumsticks, some barbequed cheesy cocktails, corns, potatoes. I like it very much because it is also an alternative to strengthen the relationship among others especially between paternal’s and maternal’s. The climax is when I was asked to play, or rather, show off my playing violin skill! What an embarrassment scene! I had played wrongly a little bitD:

Last but not least, I wanna to thank lots of people! Mummy and daddy, thank you:D for all your endless love and caring so that I can grow healthily and beautifully. Never had you given me the reason to doubt your LOVE! Muak^@^ 辛苦了!Thank also to小姨丈:D Thank you for having a barbeque party for me. It is my very first time to have a birthday party! It is so special, so meaningful and so unforgettable! Although I know last year at Phuket was also very very special! 谢谢你,忙了一整天,跑动跑西,去买用具,烤炉,食物,蛋糕。。。。。。就是为了要和我庆祝生日!还有就是,谢谢你没作弄我!(除了拉小提琴这段)I also wanna to thank all my relatives especially 三姨,二舅母 who prepare lots of food, dessert for the party! Thank also to grandma, who busy preparing for the food and jelly and etcetera. Lastly, thank for all your presents!

These are pictures daddy took during the party!

Barbequing...


Kids playing fireworks!!!


New York Cheese Cake, which 姨丈 bought for us. Initially, sis didn't know that her name also written on the cake, she was surprised when she saw it:D


Me, playing Ode to Joy by Beethoven:D Everyone are looking at my performance! So nervous. 姨丈 also records it down in his handy video cam as a remembrance.

Presents from parents and relatives!

Body Glove!

Special birthday card from my sis! I love it because it is blue~

7 comments:

Hian said...

wow...wow...wow...so good...enviously!!!!!!!!!
i oso wan such a bitrhday.haha
ei???18 got silver key???not 21 meh? hehe!anyway,wish u happy birthday & happy everyday...

qingqing said...

aiyo~~~ u played d violin????
wah~~~ next time can play for me mah?~ I wanna listen!!!

Emerline said...

Hian: Thank you:D 18 has silver key and 21 gets gold key.

qingqing: Okay, I'll play for you next time if got chance:D Between, after my performance, my G string broken due to my mischievous 表弟 played my violinD: So my violin is sent to the hospital! E O E O...

Ariel Yeo said...

Wow!!so nice~~~
Violin...I also wanna listen..next time play for me too ya..hehe...
Anyway,happy 18th Birthday!!

Emerline said...

Thank you:D Okay, I'll play for you too:)

lun said...

happy birthday 2 u le
have a great birthday party
so nice o

about learn violin
me 2 if have chance
haha('@")

Emerline said...

Thank you:D Okay:)

Thursday, June 04, 2009

The Marvellous Barbeque Birthday Party!

Posted by Emerline at 9:34 AM
On the very 3rd of June is exactly Rui Rui’s 18th year-old birthday! Whopee! I am 18 years old finally! (Monologue: Can get my silver key lo!)

My super good 小姨丈 decides to treat me a sumptuous meal at a posh restaurant. But then there are no elsewhere to go for except Secret Recipe, moreover we all just ate at a restaurant the day before, so he goes for a new idea, that is having a barbeque party at my house. Initially, I wanna to invite my friends but I think it is he who holds a party for me and he pays for everything, so I am very pai seh to invite my friends here. Sorry ya, friends! Anyway I have to thank you all because wanna to celebrate my birthday:D

The party starts at 7. I purposely dress in my favourite attire:D that is "Stage"! Everyone enjoy it. Some barbequed drumsticks, some barbequed cheesy cocktails, corns, potatoes. I like it very much because it is also an alternative to strengthen the relationship among others especially between paternal’s and maternal’s. The climax is when I was asked to play, or rather, show off my playing violin skill! What an embarrassment scene! I had played wrongly a little bitD:

Last but not least, I wanna to thank lots of people! Mummy and daddy, thank you:D for all your endless love and caring so that I can grow healthily and beautifully. Never had you given me the reason to doubt your LOVE! Muak^@^ 辛苦了!Thank also to小姨丈:D Thank you for having a barbeque party for me. It is my very first time to have a birthday party! It is so special, so meaningful and so unforgettable! Although I know last year at Phuket was also very very special! 谢谢你,忙了一整天,跑动跑西,去买用具,烤炉,食物,蛋糕。。。。。。就是为了要和我庆祝生日!还有就是,谢谢你没作弄我!(除了拉小提琴这段)I also wanna to thank all my relatives especially 三姨,二舅母 who prepare lots of food, dessert for the party! Thank also to grandma, who busy preparing for the food and jelly and etcetera. Lastly, thank for all your presents!

These are pictures daddy took during the party!

Barbequing...


Kids playing fireworks!!!


New York Cheese Cake, which 姨丈 bought for us. Initially, sis didn't know that her name also written on the cake, she was surprised when she saw it:D


Me, playing Ode to Joy by Beethoven:D Everyone are looking at my performance! So nervous. 姨丈 also records it down in his handy video cam as a remembrance.

Presents from parents and relatives!

Body Glove!

Special birthday card from my sis! I love it because it is blue~

7 emerred:

Hian said...

wow...wow...wow...so good...enviously!!!!!!!!!
i oso wan such a bitrhday.haha
ei???18 got silver key???not 21 meh? hehe!anyway,wish u happy birthday & happy everyday...

qingqing on June 4, 2009 at 8:37 PM said...

aiyo~~~ u played d violin????
wah~~~ next time can play for me mah?~ I wanna listen!!!

Emerline on June 4, 2009 at 9:38 PM said...

Hian: Thank you:D 18 has silver key and 21 gets gold key.

qingqing: Okay, I'll play for you next time if got chance:D Between, after my performance, my G string broken due to my mischievous 表弟 played my violinD: So my violin is sent to the hospital! E O E O...

Ariel Yeo on June 4, 2009 at 9:43 PM said...

Wow!!so nice~~~
Violin...I also wanna listen..next time play for me too ya..hehe...
Anyway,happy 18th Birthday!!

Emerline on June 4, 2009 at 9:48 PM said...

Thank you:D Okay, I'll play for you too:)

lun said...

happy birthday 2 u le
have a great birthday party
so nice o

about learn violin
me 2 if have chance
haha('@")

Emerline on June 5, 2009 at 7:07 AM said...

Thank you:D Okay:)

 

E's Blog Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei