
Yeah~ I pass my driving test for the very first time:D Happy happy!
Initially, I thought that I would fail my test because I didn’t have confidence in myself since yesterday I also didn’t called to test drive once more but then, I slowly gained my confidence later on. I wake up at 7.15 then go to Federal at 8am. After settling all my payment, we go to the driving institute. I wait until 9 something before I get my number that is 59, out of 63! Wasei man, so I have to wait for a very very long time before my turn ye! While waiting, there are some who knock down the tiang, so they are asked to get down. That means they fail. This makes me feel even nervous. Nervous-ING…
Finally is my turn to take the go-up-slope, 3-turning and parking tests. Slowly I drive up to the little hill but my wheels aren’t exactly stopped in the yellow line, OMG! So I am given another chance to go down hill and then up againD: Okay, this time I already have the estimation to stop within the yellow line, and very luckily I pass this obstacle. This could always be my obstacle since my third lesson, and the most difficult part for me is not parking but go-up-slope! Thanks God I pass already:D After that is the 3-turning, I done it with ease:D Come to the part where most of the candidates afraid of-parking! I successfully park my little Kancil number 14 in a neatly position and I am quite satisfied with my parking so I raise up my hand to show to the examiner that I park my car nice enough already and you can start giving the score. End my 3 tests and I can relax for a while before I go for the on the road test.
Then, Pey Luen walks toward me. She pass successfully but she cries while driving. Oh my God God God Godness! She seldom cries and yet this time she cries because of driving test. She cries because she is scolded by her very bad tempered, ill tempered, hot tempered, super crazy tempered examiner. Not only she, every candidate who take the car number 9 is also get scolded by him. Aiyoyo… Then quickly I see the list for which car am I going to drive and also with who. Number 59 is driving car number 7. Oh, he is the Indian examiner who Hian, Yin, and Emily said is very good. What a relief! My lucky 7. Haha… I am the second last who using car number 7, so it is a long wait again. 12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, 3.15pm, then 3.30pm. Eventually, the car comes back. I think it is due to the boringness and tiredness of the examiner, he asks me need not check for the mirror and etcetera, after sealing the seat belt can straight away go. I also need not to stop before the white line. What a request! Then he asks me to take route A because route B is flooded with lots of car now, there is congestion. Luckily I also like the route A:D Thanks God. He is indeed very good only that he keeps rushing me. He also helps me to change gear because I forget. Hahaha…
On my way back to the institute, he chats with me some more.
He: You are now Form 5?
Me: Ya. (I also blur blur liao, is Form 6 la.)
He: Oh, so you take remove?
Me: No.
He: Then you are now Form 6?
Me: Ops, ya ya ya.
He: Which school you study in? Chinese High School?
Me: No, Dato’ Bentara Luar.
He: Now study Form 6 very tough right?
Me: Ya lo ya lo.
He: How many subject you take?
Me: Mine is science stream, have to take PA, English, Biology, Chemistry and Mathematics.
He: Wow! All pening kepala one, right?
Me: Yup, of course.
He: Then how is your SPM?
Me: 10 As.
He: Then how come you don’t want study in the university?
Initially, I thought that I would fail my test because I didn’t have confidence in myself since yesterday I also didn’t called to test drive once more but then, I slowly gained my confidence later on. I wake up at 7.15 then go to Federal at 8am. After settling all my payment, we go to the driving institute. I wait until 9 something before I get my number that is 59, out of 63! Wasei man, so I have to wait for a very very long time before my turn ye! While waiting, there are some who knock down the tiang, so they are asked to get down. That means they fail. This makes me feel even nervous. Nervous-ING…
Finally is my turn to take the go-up-slope, 3-turning and parking tests. Slowly I drive up to the little hill but my wheels aren’t exactly stopped in the yellow line, OMG! So I am given another chance to go down hill and then up againD: Okay, this time I already have the estimation to stop within the yellow line, and very luckily I pass this obstacle. This could always be my obstacle since my third lesson, and the most difficult part for me is not parking but go-up-slope! Thanks God I pass already:D After that is the 3-turning, I done it with ease:D Come to the part where most of the candidates afraid of-parking! I successfully park my little Kancil number 14 in a neatly position and I am quite satisfied with my parking so I raise up my hand to show to the examiner that I park my car nice enough already and you can start giving the score. End my 3 tests and I can relax for a while before I go for the on the road test.
Then, Pey Luen walks toward me. She pass successfully but she cries while driving. Oh my God God God Godness! She seldom cries and yet this time she cries because of driving test. She cries because she is scolded by her very bad tempered, ill tempered, hot tempered, super crazy tempered examiner. Not only she, every candidate who take the car number 9 is also get scolded by him. Aiyoyo… Then quickly I see the list for which car am I going to drive and also with who. Number 59 is driving car number 7. Oh, he is the Indian examiner who Hian, Yin, and Emily said is very good. What a relief! My lucky 7. Haha… I am the second last who using car number 7, so it is a long wait again. 12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, 3.15pm, then 3.30pm. Eventually, the car comes back. I think it is due to the boringness and tiredness of the examiner, he asks me need not check for the mirror and etcetera, after sealing the seat belt can straight away go. I also need not to stop before the white line. What a request! Then he asks me to take route A because route B is flooded with lots of car now, there is congestion. Luckily I also like the route A:D Thanks God. He is indeed very good only that he keeps rushing me. He also helps me to change gear because I forget. Hahaha…
On my way back to the institute, he chats with me some more.
He: You are now Form 5?
Me: Ya. (I also blur blur liao, is Form 6 la.)
He: Oh, so you take remove?
Me: No.
He: Then you are now Form 6?
Me: Ops, ya ya ya.
He: Which school you study in? Chinese High School?
Me: No, Dato’ Bentara Luar.
He: Now study Form 6 very tough right?
Me: Ya lo ya lo.
He: How many subject you take?
Me: Mine is science stream, have to take PA, English, Biology, Chemistry and Mathematics.
He: Wow! All pening kepala one, right?
Me: Yup, of course.
He: Then how is your SPM?
Me: 10 As.
He: Then how come you don’t want study in the university?
Me: I can’t get a place.
He: Why har? Why you also can’t get the offer?
Me: Don’t know.
He: You choose course about medicine right?
Me: Ya, I chose pharmacy.
He: So you want to become a pharmacist la?
Me: If can, yes.
He: You have how many siblings?
Me: Only 1 elder sister.
He: What is she doing now?
Me: She is a ballerina.
(Then initially he lays down but suddenly he wake up.)
He: Har? Dancer?
Me: Ya, dancer dancer.
He: Where do she learn ballet?
Me: In Kuala Lumpur.
He: Oh… Do you know how to speak English well?
Me: Ha… A bit is okay la.
He: (Then here he stars his story) When I was small, I also didn’t know how to speak Malay, so I practice everyday. There is no other way to be fluent in a language than practicing the language everyday.
Me: True.
What I long conversation I have with him! Type until I am tired of it.
I can pass my driving test because yesterday I went to 拜妈祖. I learnt it from Yin. Hahaha… Then I also have to thanks all blessings from my family even relatives and friends:D
He: Why har? Why you also can’t get the offer?
Me: Don’t know.
He: You choose course about medicine right?
Me: Ya, I chose pharmacy.
He: So you want to become a pharmacist la?
Me: If can, yes.
He: You have how many siblings?
Me: Only 1 elder sister.
He: What is she doing now?
Me: She is a ballerina.
(Then initially he lays down but suddenly he wake up.)
He: Har? Dancer?
Me: Ya, dancer dancer.
He: Where do she learn ballet?
Me: In Kuala Lumpur.
He: Oh… Do you know how to speak English well?
Me: Ha… A bit is okay la.
He: (Then here he stars his story) When I was small, I also didn’t know how to speak Malay, so I practice everyday. There is no other way to be fluent in a language than practicing the language everyday.
Me: True.
What I long conversation I have with him! Type until I am tired of it.
I can pass my driving test because yesterday I went to 拜妈祖. I learnt it from Yin. Hahaha… Then I also have to thanks all blessings from my family even relatives and friends:D

4 comments:
Congrats!! fetch me!! hahah...
Thanks, okay if I dare to sit in my car. Haha...
Congrats! 妈祖bless us !!! HAHA
Yup:P
Post a Comment