Saturday, February 13, 2010

13 February

On our way home, Sharon' gor gor wanna to eat ice-cream (so enojoynya!), so we stop at 1312, Ayer Keroh to have our ice-cream.

 Jie jie's gift, since she likes ballet so much, so I bought this for her lol.


 And as the exchange, she bought me Nike tumbler and two dressies! I like them soooooo much! Hooray, got two more new year dresses.

 This morning, follow mummy buying some new year deco at Lily Florist. See? Bouquets of flowers, for Valentine's Day! I want also~

 What a huge teddy BEAR!!!

Cabbage-like flower. So special. Can eat anot? Everything in my mind is food! Haha:P

No comments:

Saturday, February 13, 2010

13 February

Posted by Emerline at 12:51 AM
On our way home, Sharon' gor gor wanna to eat ice-cream (so enojoynya!), so we stop at 1312, Ayer Keroh to have our ice-cream.

 Jie jie's gift, since she likes ballet so much, so I bought this for her lol.


 And as the exchange, she bought me Nike tumbler and two dressies! I like them soooooo much! Hooray, got two more new year dresses.

 This morning, follow mummy buying some new year deco at Lily Florist. See? Bouquets of flowers, for Valentine's Day! I want also~

 What a huge teddy BEAR!!!

Cabbage-like flower. So special. Can eat anot? Everything in my mind is food! Haha:P

0 emerred:

 

E's Blog Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei