Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Yeah!

 
Bird's nest from nai nai. One for sis, one for me. How sweet granny is. 不舍得吃! And I bring it fly over the ocean.
On the way to LCCT, we stopped at 1312 to enjoy our Baskin Robin.

  
See? Ang pow from Mr Khoo. What a generous lecturer. He gave to all the Chinese students.

  
 Finally, I can design my signboard.
And I name it "SHOW ON BOARD".
There are two meanings, literally means something is showed on the board (so you have to take note), figurative meaning is Show is on the board! ^@^ That's the underlying meaning I try to create.
Exclamation mark means something that is important that you have to be reminded! So there is an exclamation mark there.
Question mark means something that is needed to ask.
Creative anot? ^^

  
 In case you don't see clearly enough, that's SHOW!

  
 The motto / slogan / idiom / proverb / saying that I used to remind myself in whatever situation.

Post script: I use the institution's wireless internet connection to blog. So HAPI! Finally, wireless works. Please don't stop, okay?

2 comments:

Yin said...

Honey , u r really so creative !!! I like it with ur explanation ~~~

Emerline said...

Haha... Thanks, dear!

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Yeah!

Posted by Emerline at 7:35 AM
 
Bird's nest from nai nai. One for sis, one for me. How sweet granny is. 不舍得吃! And I bring it fly over the ocean.
On the way to LCCT, we stopped at 1312 to enjoy our Baskin Robin.

  
See? Ang pow from Mr Khoo. What a generous lecturer. He gave to all the Chinese students.

  
 Finally, I can design my signboard.
And I name it "SHOW ON BOARD".
There are two meanings, literally means something is showed on the board (so you have to take note), figurative meaning is Show is on the board! ^@^ That's the underlying meaning I try to create.
Exclamation mark means something that is important that you have to be reminded! So there is an exclamation mark there.
Question mark means something that is needed to ask.
Creative anot? ^^

  
 In case you don't see clearly enough, that's SHOW!

  
 The motto / slogan / idiom / proverb / saying that I used to remind myself in whatever situation.

Post script: I use the institution's wireless internet connection to blog. So HAPI! Finally, wireless works. Please don't stop, okay?

2 emerred:

Yin on February 25, 2010 at 8:31 AM said...

Honey , u r really so creative !!! I like it with ur explanation ~~~

Emerline on February 25, 2010 at 6:00 PM said...

Haha... Thanks, dear!

 

E's Blog Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei