First, must go to BSN, withdraw some $, so that I can continue my shopping spree. Then I see this "rare" phenomenon: THIS MACHINE IS OUT OF SERVICE! Luckily, there is another machine, otherwise... Unbelievable because I am pok gai le!
Inside got lots of money money o!
Second, we go and watch movie Woohoo! Woohoo... 舞虎。。。
These are our tickets, 9 of us but eventually add one more people, who are our seniors.
To my disappointment, the cinema looks like this! Not much people (never mind, because we can laugh out loud. Ha:D), no advertisement is being showed, late, no usher collecting ticket, (almost) no air-cond (we are doing sauna inside actually), dirty, very low seat etcetera and cost me RM OMG 9! Oh no! Unbelievable, I promise I will not go to Star Cineplex next time, even if I am invited FOC, or even the ticket onle cost RM 0.90!!!
Third, we walk from Parkson all the way to somewhere near Yu Lan's Plaza where the "pasar malam" is held. And guess who we meet! We meet Mr Khoo and his wife, Madam Chua and her husband Mr Lee. They all go out shopping with their families and kids! How sweet they are! Happy to see them there:D
Me and Ning:)
My dinner, fried kway tiao










No comments:
Post a Comment