It have been quite a long time since I last updated my blog. I am very sorry because I am toooooo busy during Chinese Hu Year. But then I grab this opportunity (that's before I leave for Miri) to update my blog because once I go back, I'll have limited time and energy to online.
On the very first day of New Year / Nian Chu Yi...
全家福!My big family!
Mother and her sons ^^
Granny and her grandchildren ^^
One happy family ^^
Me and sis, in our traditional costumes - cheong sam.
Nian Chu Er...
Sis, Steaphanie and me, going Simpang Renggang pai nian.
Nian Chu San... Nian Chu Wu... Busy pai nian to collect ang pow :D
Nian Chu Liu...
Friends' gathering at Steam Park. ^@^
Watching movie with family ^^ 14 Blades Well, quite a nice movie. Whileworthy, I like it!
Nian Chu Qi / Birthday of Mankind (Ren Ri)...
Poor gal doing homework:( As a result of procrastination, I have to do my works at the eleventh minute. And these are my masterpieces. I was asked to make poster about the 谢师暨惜别晚宴. Please comment.
题解:这是一棵希望之树。手代表毕业生所握着的文凭,而那张文凭就是他们的希望。星星就是毕业生未来的希望。树叶象征“十年树木,百年树人”。教育下一代不容易,因此教师是个神圣又伟大的工作。既然这也是个谢师宴,爱心当然是我们对讲师的感恩之心。
Nothing special right? But, wait... when I turn over my hand...
Deng deng deng deng... My hand is like wearing a glove. Cool man!
My second masterpiece.
题解:这是自由的天空。毕业了,也就可谓自由了。毕业生将在自己的人生道路上开始另一个新的里程碑,创出属于自己的一片天空,不是普通的天空,而是拥有七彩缤纷的彩虹所点缀的天空。
Is my interpretation about the posters clear enough? Which one will you prefer? 希望之树 or 自由的天空? Dad and sis both chose 自由的天空 because daddy likes graduation cap and sis said cute. So bad, I like the other rather. Really need all your comments, (ei. Are these two posters suit the occasion?) thanks!
My new year dressies...
4 comments:
wow, both ur masterpieces are so nice ~ U reli put a lot of efforts hor ^^ Erm , i like the secong one oso ye ~ I like the sky which means freedom and future ~ A bright future significant by the colourful rainbow ~
hmmm.... can choose 2 or not? both r pretty~~
but personally, i would prefer the first one gua(my mom thinks so too)~~ because I think it's rather unique~ the second one, colour very attractive, shape also not so 死板板 but the concept err....not as deep as the first, very common and doesn't symbolises much(just being frank, pardon me XD)but got the graduation feel lah~
I like the 1st one better because it has a deeper meaning to it~ it gives me the feeling like hope and growth of the students, meaning, from a seed fully grown into a tree, they are finally able to shade others, in this case to impart knowledge to others. the orange leaves gives me the feeling of the lecturers that teach these teachers to become teachers and the green leaves symbolises the new teachers. 青出于蓝而胜于蓝~ new hope, new 人才 in creating more successful people by education.besides, it's also important to thank the lecturers for their guidance for teaching them, so the heart is really meaningful there.
One suggestion here if u wan to chose the first one... err.. i think it would be better if u could make the poster brighter and more outstanding by using perhaps brighter colours. It's a little dull XDXDXD u could perhaps use glitters to add a little blink blink factor~
Love ur palm print btw~~
love ur cheong sam too! u look nice in it !
p/s:heehehehe~ only my opinion of ur poster lah~ a little bit harsh~ paiseh la~
Yin: Thanks for your accomplishment and your choosing also.
qingqing: No, not harsh at all. A very good and precious piece of advice.Thanks:D I like your 青出于蓝而胜于蓝 (thanks for giving me this brilliant idea!) Okay, I'll try my best to put in all the blink blink thingy to make it brighter in colour. Thanks a lot!
u're most welcome!! just a piece of my mind~ ^^ happy that my suggestion could help!
Post a Comment