Thursday, June 03, 2010

19

See? Birthday cake specially from Show^@^

Today, or rather, this year birthday is extra special to me, because this is the very first time my birthday based on Lunar calendar 四月二十一 meets with my birthday based on the usual calendar 六月三! And so I extra appreciate today^^

I am turning 19 the very today. One year older again. Have to be more mature physically and mentally. Can't behave like a kid anymore>< But should have the positive thinking of a child, isn't it?

Also, I have to thanks all my dearest friends for all your sweet and thoughtful birthday wishes and messages and lovely presents! Thanks^8^ All of you have brighten my day, and I'll never forget!

My berry birthday cake^^

*Make a wish*

Specially thanks to my dearest friends, for celebrating my birthday in advance. Touched-ING~


Dear, what do you want to say to me? I am shy you know >@< Haha...

My fruity grass jelly

 Dear ^^

 小姨 and 小姨丈 ^^

 Qinyi ^^
 WoW! All my presents are related to MUSIC

♪♫♪♫♪♫

2 comments:

Emily said...

wow~so nice...sotongs hav gathering again!!!

Emerline said...

Ya! ^^ And we will have many gatherings more!

Thursday, June 03, 2010

19

Posted by Emerline at 2:38 AM
See? Birthday cake specially from Show^@^

Today, or rather, this year birthday is extra special to me, because this is the very first time my birthday based on Lunar calendar 四月二十一 meets with my birthday based on the usual calendar 六月三! And so I extra appreciate today^^

I am turning 19 the very today. One year older again. Have to be more mature physically and mentally. Can't behave like a kid anymore>< But should have the positive thinking of a child, isn't it?

Also, I have to thanks all my dearest friends for all your sweet and thoughtful birthday wishes and messages and lovely presents! Thanks^8^ All of you have brighten my day, and I'll never forget!

My berry birthday cake^^

*Make a wish*

Specially thanks to my dearest friends, for celebrating my birthday in advance. Touched-ING~


Dear, what do you want to say to me? I am shy you know >@< Haha...

My fruity grass jelly

 Dear ^^

 小姨 and 小姨丈 ^^

 Qinyi ^^
 WoW! All my presents are related to MUSIC

♪♫♪♫♪♫

2 emerred:

Emily on June 3, 2010 at 11:32 PM said...

wow~so nice...sotongs hav gathering again!!!

Emerline on June 4, 2010 at 4:12 AM said...

Ya! ^^ And we will have many gatherings more!

 

E's Blog Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei