Saturday, June 26, 2010

Gratitude


Here, I would like to show my gratitude towards my master, for teaching me how to manipulate my DSLR! Thanks, master! I really appreciate your teaching. You are so willing to give me your knowledge without accepting my repay. I never met a person like you before!

My master: Lau Tick Ngee
Go Facebook and search for him, to view the pictures he had taken. Brilliant!
But, I dare not to add him. Haha:D

No comments:

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Gratitude

Posted by Emerline at 11:53 PM

Here, I would like to show my gratitude towards my master, for teaching me how to manipulate my DSLR! Thanks, master! I really appreciate your teaching. You are so willing to give me your knowledge without accepting my repay. I never met a person like you before!

My master: Lau Tick Ngee
Go Facebook and search for him, to view the pictures he had taken. Brilliant!
But, I dare not to add him. Haha:D

0 emerred:

 

E's Blog Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei