Arrived at the institute yesterday night.
Just I discovered that my slippers where I kept in the store room went missing>,<
Then I forgot to bring my watch! How can I be so sotong! 亏我还写了一篇有关时间的稿,我却轻轻的把它给忘记了>,<
Then I was told yesterday night got the occurrence of lunar eclipse. Sharon and Phang Ni saw it when they were in the flight. Oh, such lucky!!! They said the moon was very near them, but they didn't know that it was the eclipse. How could it be? Then when I arrived the airport, I went to look for the moon, and I saw a full moon>,<
Well, yesterday was just not my day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Saturday, June 26, 2010
27 June 2010
Arrived at the institute yesterday night.
Just I discovered that my slippers where I kept in the store room went missing>,<
Then I forgot to bring my watch! How can I be so sotong! 亏我还写了一篇有关时间的稿,我却轻轻的把它给忘记了>,<
Then I was told yesterday night got the occurrence of lunar eclipse. Sharon and Phang Ni saw it when they were in the flight. Oh, such lucky!!! They said the moon was very near them, but they didn't know that it was the eclipse. How could it be? Then when I arrived the airport, I went to look for the moon, and I saw a full moon>,<
Well, yesterday was just not my day!
Just I discovered that my slippers where I kept in the store room went missing>,<
Then I forgot to bring my watch! How can I be so sotong! 亏我还写了一篇有关时间的稿,我却轻轻的把它给忘记了>,<
Then I was told yesterday night got the occurrence of lunar eclipse. Sharon and Phang Ni saw it when they were in the flight. Oh, such lucky!!! They said the moon was very near them, but they didn't know that it was the eclipse. How could it be? Then when I arrived the airport, I went to look for the moon, and I saw a full moon>,<
Well, yesterday was just not my day!
Categories
Emer's Diary
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment