Sunday, June 06, 2010

Why do I buy?


I think I would like to give some explanations why do I wish to buy a pro camera. Of course there are several reasons and here they are.

- photo-taking/camwhoring is one of my interest/keen/hobby. "Nothing is interesting if you are not interested.", by Helen Macinness.
- too narcissistic (Okay, I should admit)
- influenced greatly by bloggers like Cheesie, Jason and Vanilla. They are able to take superb, marvellous and insightful pictures via their pro cameras, which inspire me so much.
- the sense of appreciation to the nature and things created by the Creator
- training me to become a better photographer which producing quality photos/pictures/images
- translating memories to images
- using another eqiupment other than our very own eyes, that's lenses to enjoy viewing the world from different perspectives - View in lenses, save in memory
- fulfilling my desire of owning a pro cam (What an excuse! Ha:D)

I think, that should be enough for me to own a camera:D

因为我珍惜,所以想保留。
所以,
摄影是我人生回忆的储存!

No comments:

Sunday, June 06, 2010

Why do I buy?

Posted by Emerline at 10:58 PM

I think I would like to give some explanations why do I wish to buy a pro camera. Of course there are several reasons and here they are.

- photo-taking/camwhoring is one of my interest/keen/hobby. "Nothing is interesting if you are not interested.", by Helen Macinness.
- too narcissistic (Okay, I should admit)
- influenced greatly by bloggers like Cheesie, Jason and Vanilla. They are able to take superb, marvellous and insightful pictures via their pro cameras, which inspire me so much.
- the sense of appreciation to the nature and things created by the Creator
- training me to become a better photographer which producing quality photos/pictures/images
- translating memories to images
- using another eqiupment other than our very own eyes, that's lenses to enjoy viewing the world from different perspectives - View in lenses, save in memory
- fulfilling my desire of owning a pro cam (What an excuse! Ha:D)

I think, that should be enough for me to own a camera:D

因为我珍惜,所以想保留。
所以,
摄影是我人生回忆的储存!

0 emerred:

 

E's Blog Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei