Friday, June 24, 2011

My luncheon today!

Wakakaka... Today, we are so rajin cooking, addicted to it? Maybe~ 

Lunch today is veggie soup!
My favourite sawi~  

Anchovy - the ingredient for the soup 
Which Roommate doesn't like, because of its fishy taste~
As the result, I ate all the soup!
REALLY FULL LA~
Aiyaya, Dear keeps exercising, I keep cooking and eating! What a huge difference~

Tada~ Yum yum~

Sweet-smelling white rice - IMPORTED ONE!

No comments:

Friday, June 24, 2011

My luncheon today!

Posted by Emerline at 10:39 PM
Wakakaka... Today, we are so rajin cooking, addicted to it? Maybe~ 

Lunch today is veggie soup!
My favourite sawi~  

Anchovy - the ingredient for the soup 
Which Roommate doesn't like, because of its fishy taste~
As the result, I ate all the soup!
REALLY FULL LA~
Aiyaya, Dear keeps exercising, I keep cooking and eating! What a huge difference~

Tada~ Yum yum~

Sweet-smelling white rice - IMPORTED ONE!

0 emerred:

 

E's Blog Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei