Well, now just I have time to settle down properly and blog about my First Semester of the first year. For your information (just in case you don't know, or already forgot) I was the assistant monitor of the last semester. So it was my very first and important task for the whole semester.
3 January 2011
Rui: Hopefully, I manage to succeed it!
Another thing that I quite looked forward is the PBS. Having a super good experience during my PBS. It, somehow, had made me to join the educational world in eager anticipation. It had successfully made me to grow the passion towards the teaching career gradually.
Then, come to my most unforgettable memory I had during the semester - the BIG camp. It was such a bitter moment yet a significant one, in my campus life. I couldn't forget the moment when I was hung in the middle of the muddy hill, I was like a helpless person who urged for mum's love and help! If you weren't experienced it before, then you'll never know my feeling. It's true.
There is also one thing which was kept fondly in my mind because Emer's On Stage. A totally new try for me, and it had changed the impression of others towards me (Oh NO!!!) My image as a quiet and soft soft girl was ruined on that very night.
13 May 2011
Rui: At last, I had done! My job as an assistant monitor was ended successfully. Thanks! Wanna give myself a big big applause *Claps*
3 January 2011
Rui: Hopefully, I manage to succeed it!
Another thing that I quite looked forward is the PBS. Having a super good experience during my PBS. It, somehow, had made me to join the educational world in eager anticipation. It had successfully made me to grow the passion towards the teaching career gradually.
Then, come to my most unforgettable memory I had during the semester - the BIG camp. It was such a bitter moment yet a significant one, in my campus life. I couldn't forget the moment when I was hung in the middle of the muddy hill, I was like a helpless person who urged for mum's love and help! If you weren't experienced it before, then you'll never know my feeling. It's true.
This sets me to a sense of setback.
Next, come to the matter that I don't know how to describe actually. Because I couldn't go, therefore felt really disappointing. Anyway, I still made a call to "hear" his voice, to quench my thirst for screaming upon his 10001 concert.
Wait-for-me-Show...... I will be back!
There is also one thing which was kept fondly in my mind because Emer's On Stage. A totally new try for me, and it had changed the impression of others towards me (Oh NO!!!) My image as a quiet and soft soft girl was ruined on that very night.
Dance Soul - the essence of dancing
13 May 2011
Rui: At last, I had done! My job as an assistant monitor was ended successfully. Thanks! Wanna give myself a big big applause *Claps*
Not forget to thank my assistant too, who is Qing Ying. I am lucky to have her as my assistant because being a meticulous person, she is definitely my good helper. She had helped me a lot especially for a sotong like me~ She could keep her eyes open to every announce on the notice board where the particular piece of notice was placed. And that's very good because I was the one who always ignored it. Hahaha... Sorry for being so purposely careless. Thank you heaps, Qin Ying :D Besides, one of her quality she equipped is alertness. She is very alert to every piece of Monitor-Should-Know-Information.
Proudly presented you my MASTERPIECE
~
Systematically arranged using semi-transparent vibrant colour sticking notes :D
My painstaking effort is paid off, and so I particularly appreciated it.
Excited that I had finished my Sem One successfully. Thanks!
A BIG BIG applause to all my lecturers, for all your teaching, and my coursemates, for all your co-operation! Thank heaps!





No comments:
Post a Comment