Friday, June 24, 2011

My tea break today?

But I don't think is tea time, because now only 2~
Then roommate decided to cook green bean soup! 

She's so busy - with her Korea drama and her green bean soup (keep stirring~) ! Ahahahahahaha... (Sorry ya!) 

Green bean soup is an ideal thirst quencher for weather scorching hot like this!

So, what to describe today? --- FULL!
I am too full!

2 comments:

Pei Yin said...

wow, i miss green bean soup...

Emerline said...

Hahaha... My roommate likes to cook green bean very much, and both of us like too^^ Next time cook for you^^

Friday, June 24, 2011

My tea break today?

Posted by Emerline at 11:53 PM
But I don't think is tea time, because now only 2~
Then roommate decided to cook green bean soup! 

She's so busy - with her Korea drama and her green bean soup (keep stirring~) ! Ahahahahahaha... (Sorry ya!) 

Green bean soup is an ideal thirst quencher for weather scorching hot like this!

So, what to describe today? --- FULL!
I am too full!

2 emerred:

Pei Yin on June 25, 2011 at 6:21 AM said...

wow, i miss green bean soup...

Emerline on June 25, 2011 at 6:50 AM said...

Hahaha... My roommate likes to cook green bean very much, and both of us like too^^ Next time cook for you^^

 

E's Blog Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei