Thursday, June 09, 2011

Singapore Science Centre Exploration

Credit to Yin 

Jump shot with glee 

A visit to the Science Centre is truly worth.

Really amazed at the wondrous Science Centre!

A circle in a circle. 




Attracted by their vibrant colour!

Which planet are you from? I wish I would... from... MARS!


Five girls who create a joyful memory together! 

Here comes a playful and mischievous one. 

I believe I can fly. 

Behave of your words that you speak out because it may just spread the invisible virus that harms others.  

Life is just a pretend play, isn't it? 

Human needs reflection in order to improve themselves. 

It had marked our arrival upon SSC! 

 *Snap* to solidify our happy moment.

The picture I satisfied the most! 

 20000 hertz is our limit, can you exceed? 
Here draws a conclusion: Don't even think that there is no sound if you not even see a soul.

Have a try if you haven't because you will not be disappointed.

2 comments:

Pei Yin said...

wow~ i like ur description~ sounds so science~ hahaha

Emerline said...

^^ Thanks!

Thursday, June 09, 2011

Singapore Science Centre Exploration

Posted by Emerline at 8:42 AM
Credit to Yin 

Jump shot with glee 

A visit to the Science Centre is truly worth.

Really amazed at the wondrous Science Centre!

A circle in a circle. 




Attracted by their vibrant colour!

Which planet are you from? I wish I would... from... MARS!


Five girls who create a joyful memory together! 

Here comes a playful and mischievous one. 

I believe I can fly. 

Behave of your words that you speak out because it may just spread the invisible virus that harms others.  

Life is just a pretend play, isn't it? 

Human needs reflection in order to improve themselves. 

It had marked our arrival upon SSC! 

 *Snap* to solidify our happy moment.

The picture I satisfied the most! 

 20000 hertz is our limit, can you exceed? 
Here draws a conclusion: Don't even think that there is no sound if you not even see a soul.

Have a try if you haven't because you will not be disappointed.

2 emerred:

Pei Yin on June 9, 2011 at 9:03 AM said...

wow~ i like ur description~ sounds so science~ hahaha

Emerline on June 9, 2011 at 9:24 AM said...

^^ Thanks!

 

E's Blog Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei