Thursday, January 05, 2012

2011 versus 2012?

To check if I really achieved my 2011 resolutions?
Here is my modest answer!

First, I think 7788 la. Can consider got la. Okay? :P

Second: Sometimes obey sometimes disobey lolz.. When eating unhealthy junk food means disobeying lolz...

Third: I don't think so la because quite emo very frequent!!! >.<

Fourth: Rajin at school malas at home =.=

Fifth: This one needed to be commented by my family. Me don't have such thick skin~

Sixth: Same as number four lolz...

Seventh: Violin no even touched it. I am toooooo sorry to say that! The latter one, got of course!

Eighth: Updated of course! But useful or not, leave it to my Blogders! ^.^

Ninth: This one, got la, mingled with friend here and there also considered play hard le right?

Tenth: SO SAD TO SAY THAT NO LOLZ~ This year? ............

Wanna know what are those resolutions I refer to?
Click HERE and check it out!

No comments:

Thursday, January 05, 2012

2011 versus 2012?

Posted by Emerline at 3:45 AM
To check if I really achieved my 2011 resolutions?
Here is my modest answer!

First, I think 7788 la. Can consider got la. Okay? :P

Second: Sometimes obey sometimes disobey lolz.. When eating unhealthy junk food means disobeying lolz...

Third: I don't think so la because quite emo very frequent!!! >.<

Fourth: Rajin at school malas at home =.=

Fifth: This one needed to be commented by my family. Me don't have such thick skin~

Sixth: Same as number four lolz...

Seventh: Violin no even touched it. I am toooooo sorry to say that! The latter one, got of course!

Eighth: Updated of course! But useful or not, leave it to my Blogders! ^.^

Ninth: This one, got la, mingled with friend here and there also considered play hard le right?

Tenth: SO SAD TO SAY THAT NO LOLZ~ This year? ............

Wanna know what are those resolutions I refer to?
Click HERE and check it out!

0 emerred:

 

E's Blog Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei