Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Chewing APPLE?

Hi, I am here again, at Miri. THANK God that I had landed safely. Thank Daddy who sent me all the way to the airport and went back alone. *Sorry*

Okay, now I can start my APPLE story.

When I queued for the self check-in, the person in front me was holding an iPhone, checking the booking number. Then another guy beside me, was using an iPhone, for checking-in too. Then then another guy behind the guy beside me was holding an iPhone, TOO!

Okay, end here.

In the board now...

My seat is 30C which is in the last two row. Here come a girl, who sits beside me, using an iPhone, and the guy beside her, is using an iPhone too. Then comes one guy sits on my right, who is using his iPhone and iPad =.= And the guy behind him, is using an iPhone 2. WOW!!! Under the whole world, EVERYONE IS CHEWING IPHONE WOR!!! And once I thought I was in Hong Kong lolz... Okay, at least I notice one using Galaxy la. =.=! Not me, I mean.

Till then, me alone chewing the thick thick APPLE book. Lolz... 

No comments:

Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Chewing APPLE?

Posted by Emerline at 7:01 AM
Hi, I am here again, at Miri. THANK God that I had landed safely. Thank Daddy who sent me all the way to the airport and went back alone. *Sorry*

Okay, now I can start my APPLE story.

When I queued for the self check-in, the person in front me was holding an iPhone, checking the booking number. Then another guy beside me, was using an iPhone, for checking-in too. Then then another guy behind the guy beside me was holding an iPhone, TOO!

Okay, end here.

In the board now...

My seat is 30C which is in the last two row. Here come a girl, who sits beside me, using an iPhone, and the guy beside her, is using an iPhone too. Then comes one guy sits on my right, who is using his iPhone and iPad =.= And the guy behind him, is using an iPhone 2. WOW!!! Under the whole world, EVERYONE IS CHEWING IPHONE WOR!!! And once I thought I was in Hong Kong lolz... Okay, at least I notice one using Galaxy la. =.=! Not me, I mean.

Till then, me alone chewing the thick thick APPLE book. Lolz... 

0 emerred:

 

E's Blog Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei