Monday, January 16, 2012

新年来咯!CNY CNY

CNY feel~ is in the air!!!
 I was doodling about CNY rather than attending the lesson :P

I EVEN DREW MY NEW YEAR DRESS.
WHICH ONE TO WEAR ON THE VERY FIRST DAY, THE SECOND DAY, THE THIRD DAY... 

The word I would always practice!
Nice anot? ^P^

2 comments:

Pei Yin said...

U r so cute, dear~ Really cant wait to go back for cny ad ar??~~~ haha^^ And, ur 春 is reli nice!

Emerline said...

Cute? Hehehe... Yalolz, really can't wait to celebrate CNY le!

Monday, January 16, 2012

新年来咯!CNY CNY

Posted by Emerline at 1:16 AM
CNY feel~ is in the air!!!
 I was doodling about CNY rather than attending the lesson :P

I EVEN DREW MY NEW YEAR DRESS.
WHICH ONE TO WEAR ON THE VERY FIRST DAY, THE SECOND DAY, THE THIRD DAY... 

The word I would always practice!
Nice anot? ^P^

2 emerred:

Pei Yin on January 16, 2012 at 2:12 AM said...

U r so cute, dear~ Really cant wait to go back for cny ad ar??~~~ haha^^ And, ur 春 is reli nice!

Emerline on January 16, 2012 at 2:28 AM said...

Cute? Hehehe... Yalolz, really can't wait to celebrate CNY le!

 

E's Blog Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei