Those are the holiaos I hadn't posted.
Corn flake with milk
Blueberry cake
Chicken cornish
And those are the holiaos I brought to here.
Red tea, from Chi Tzu Taiwan - really really aromatic!
And the vegetarian cracker
Quite weird its taste
What Stephanie drew for me, based on my tumbler ^^ TQ~ So cute!
Just now, busy summarizing my outing expenditure for last semester.
Oh my! My spending keeps increasing!!!
Any ways or alternative to cut down my expenditure?
Now some pics for you to enjoy~
Using my phone to get such effects!
Colour-pick
Pick blue and bluish green
Colour-shift
Only the selected portion is coloured
Polaroid
The background I like!
Speed line effect and radial blur
Elaine's post so match!
Fish-eye
Funny pic it is xD
Pop art
Mirror image
Multipics
Sorry for taking no-point photo =.=
Themed background
Panorama
End my photo marathon here. Bye and good night!
Continue by the time to come ^.^



















2 comments:
Love ur photo marathon^^
Thanks Dear! But still got room for improvement!
Post a Comment