13 July 2010
Wow! Really enjoy today's ELP lecture, because today's lecturer is no other than Sir Camillus Ong. Okay, I take back my words, that is I "like" Madam Jannet's class. Not really actually, after attending a couple of her classes. I want a better learning environment where the lecture is conducted in full English, not any other dialects used! Okay? Must be Kay O! Only by communicating in English, explaining in English, teaching in English, can we really learn to master the language well! I need a more professional lecturer for my English lesson, where there is no other language used throughout the whole teaching and learning process!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Saturday, July 17, 2010
Enjoy - ING
13 July 2010
Wow! Really enjoy today's ELP lecture, because today's lecturer is no other than Sir Camillus Ong. Okay, I take back my words, that is I "like" Madam Jannet's class. Not really actually, after attending a couple of her classes. I want a better learning environment where the lecture is conducted in full English, not any other dialects used! Okay? Must be Kay O! Only by communicating in English, explaining in English, teaching in English, can we really learn to master the language well! I need a more professional lecturer for my English lesson, where there is no other language used throughout the whole teaching and learning process!
Wow! Really enjoy today's ELP lecture, because today's lecturer is no other than Sir Camillus Ong. Okay, I take back my words, that is I "like" Madam Jannet's class. Not really actually, after attending a couple of her classes. I want a better learning environment where the lecture is conducted in full English, not any other dialects used! Okay? Must be Kay O! Only by communicating in English, explaining in English, teaching in English, can we really learn to master the language well! I need a more professional lecturer for my English lesson, where there is no other language used throughout the whole teaching and learning process!
Categories
Emer's Diary
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment