孙春美女士 is one of them. She is originated from Kedah and graduated from Taiwan U. We are so lucky to have such an experienced teacher to teach us how to perform a creative play specially for children (创意儿童戏剧). 孙春美,从外美到内,从内美出外,真的是取对名字了啦!无论她带的是“自然卷”的假发,还是《奇幻世界》的花瓣,她都是美的。我想这就是她所谓的自信吧!只要有自信心就是美!During the photo-taking session, I purposely stand beside her because this is my great honour!
Drama, without much thinking and hesitating, is related to acting. Acting again? Yup, we have no choice but to act. This time I really SHOW ON STAGE! You must be WOW right? Exactly, I WOWed too^^ Anyway, a good experience and trying. Here is the role I played. Guess, what ani?
Very obvious I think. Ya, I acted as a BUNNY^^ Hehe... Because they said I look like rabbit. Yakah? Praising or belittle? Whatever it is I made it successfully because I promised myself that I should 放下身段, and so I didn't care so much already.
This time, I was don't-know-why-so-lucky chosen to be in the Catering group 食物组. (Last time was publicity 宣传组) Well, a totally different job and experience. This time, I had to order food for the participants and lecturers. But I didn't have appetite to eat these few days. Only think of resting and sleeping nia. 担任这份工作有很大的满足感,也有压力感。满足感因为全部人都在吃你为他们准备的午餐。忙了一个下午,午餐就是他们最想要的精神粮食了。压力感因为会担心预订的食物不好吃(虽然不是我煮的,可是是我订的)。
Through this camp, although I was exhausted (slept at 2am, woke up at 6am), whole body was painfully ache, I still learn something good and special. Now I know what is aesthetic (the study of beauty and its appreciation) 美学(研究人对现实的审美关系和审美意识,美的创造、发展及其规律的科学。)
全体照




2 comments:
wow, good job ya, honey. I oso wants to participate in that camp ad... haha^^
But very fatigue one leh, just like orientation week>< By the way, having fun during the camp was carried out. Tired only when we need to act and make our own prop. That carrot and bow and bunny's ear, we made ourselves. I lovin' it^^
Post a Comment