See? There was Kelab Muzik since year 1986! But now? Where did it go? Sudah lenyap the music club? Got buying violin some more!!! I wanna to learn, can I? When I discovered those, I thought I was like the actress of the movie "Secret", discovered all the secrets of the institute. Just that one thing I lacked of, that is Jay Chou! Where is my Jay? (BF I mean. Hahaha)
There are three pianos in my institute but only two are in better condition. Not really better I think. Worse than mine of course. But what can I do? Two is better than one, one is better than none! So I am "considered" lucky enough to have the chance to play. Thus, I am gratitude!
Black one is better than brown one a lot but I am not allowed to use the black piano, because that one is locked at the other music room. Only when I tried my luck to see whether the door is locked, if no, I would play secretly, without permission one. Hahaha:D
Usually, I go practicing when there is no lecture, more often in the afternoon. I enjoy my spend in the room! Now I have another good place to go besides my 101, that is considered as my second home at Miri! Hooray!








2 comments:
Glad to hear that u can still playing piano at Miri... But u oso muz careful when playing it alone o... hehehe...
Okay, thanks for your always reminder! I will dear^^
Post a Comment