Thursday, July 29, 2010

Hapee Berdae to SHOW ^6^

Happy birthday specially addressed to my super idol Show! Wish him all the best and hope that he'll become more and more famous in the arena of entertainment! Best wishes to sis too who is going to attend her piano exam tomorrow! Good luck, sis! I believe you can!

2 comments:

Yin said...

Happy Big Birthday to Show ^@^ Wish him all the best and happy always~ Also, wish ur sis will pass her exam~ Jia You^^

Emerline said...

Ya ya. I am on behalf my sis to thank you for your best wishes^^

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Hapee Berdae to SHOW ^6^

Posted by Emerline at 7:41 AM
Happy birthday specially addressed to my super idol Show! Wish him all the best and hope that he'll become more and more famous in the arena of entertainment! Best wishes to sis too who is going to attend her piano exam tomorrow! Good luck, sis! I believe you can!

2 emerred:

Yin on July 29, 2010 at 11:22 PM said...

Happy Big Birthday to Show ^@^ Wish him all the best and happy always~ Also, wish ur sis will pass her exam~ Jia You^^

Emerline on July 30, 2010 at 3:50 AM said...

Ya ya. I am on behalf my sis to thank you for your best wishes^^

 

E's Blog Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei