"How I wish to own?" I wish to have a "thick" skin actually because my face goes blush easily, even ears, are as red as monkey's butt!!! When someone simply talks about me, or praises me, or teases me, I can hide my very expression (if I try hard enough) but... but... my face will never lie. It will go red in just a few seconds!!! (Waseh, even faster than lightning okay!) Seconds, not minutes!!! This shows that how thin my face skin is! Hoh... It is, sometimes, very bad for me, because I can't be able to hide my shyness and embarrassment. Everyone is able to see it clearly enough=@=
How I wish to have a "thicker" skin.
Post script: I just browsed through the dictionary for the word "blush", it means "become red-faced through shyness or embarrassment". Well, it just describes precisely! That's exactly me! However, there is one thing that I'll never shy to, that is my camera lens! Hahaha:D If I am shy to it, then there will be no such a huge collection of my camwhoring shots! Snap*
I talked about this because my lecturer talked about me and Show in front of 37 of my coursemates. Wow!!! Then then then... my face... went red lol! Hahaha... No cure, couldn't control one la.

5 comments:
wow, ur lecturer talked about u and Show in the class! Why? Wat is the situation? I want to know!!! So good de~~~
Hahaha... The story is like that de... My lecturer taught about the style of the poem, that is 清婉流丽, then she said can use to describe lady/girl. Then my friend jiu said is Rong Rui lo. I was terperanjat too. Then she suddenly reminded herself of Show's birthday that she saw is on the newspaper. She called him “阿猪” because she forgot his nickname le, then my friend all said is “小猪”. Then hor, my face went blush immediately lol. Haiz... so malu... My lecturer asked why is he called as “小猪”, then I said because when he was small, he was very fat. The end>>>
wow, so good~~~ envy la....
hahaha~
bunny2...
tht tme u so cute eyyy~^^
Hahaha:D Thanks Bunnee^^ Why can't I leave my comment in your blog?
Post a Comment