Monday, December 12, 2011

12 December

Okay, introduce you all my new baby... SAMSUNG GALAXY S II - the smartphone! Powered by Dual Core 1.2GHz processor, Android technology. 

Samsung Galaxy S II 
Noble black for RM 1850.00.

Today 1212 is also a good day for a haircut. Hehehe...

And so this, gonna be locked in my memory >.< I WILL DEFINITELY MISSSSSS YOU!

My long bang


Finally to this!
What do you think? :P

4 comments:

Ariel Yeo said...

WOW~New baby~!!! Your curly hair already disappeared. The last picture seems like you just straightened your hair. Pretty~

Emerline said...

Ya, no more permed hair, straight hair because he helped me to manage using hair drier^^ Hehe... Thanks!

qInyI said...

my bro bought it for 17++. Now I am also using an android phone(sony). But is just the not pro one-_- lol.
Faster go to market dl some application to play. Play Tweet o! I am so lonely playing alone-_- hahahaha. lol

Emerline said...

Wow! 17?? Why so cheap one? Got install all the software? Ya, I saw yours. Xperia? Tweet? I try lo. Hahaha...

Monday, December 12, 2011

12 December

Posted by Emerline at 4:40 AM
Okay, introduce you all my new baby... SAMSUNG GALAXY S II - the smartphone! Powered by Dual Core 1.2GHz processor, Android technology. 

Samsung Galaxy S II 
Noble black for RM 1850.00.

Today 1212 is also a good day for a haircut. Hehehe...

And so this, gonna be locked in my memory >.< I WILL DEFINITELY MISSSSSS YOU!

My long bang


Finally to this!
What do you think? :P

4 emerred:

Ariel Yeo on December 12, 2011 at 7:23 AM said...

WOW~New baby~!!! Your curly hair already disappeared. The last picture seems like you just straightened your hair. Pretty~

Emerline on December 12, 2011 at 6:59 PM said...

Ya, no more permed hair, straight hair because he helped me to manage using hair drier^^ Hehe... Thanks!

qInyI on December 12, 2011 at 7:04 PM said...

my bro bought it for 17++. Now I am also using an android phone(sony). But is just the not pro one-_- lol.
Faster go to market dl some application to play. Play Tweet o! I am so lonely playing alone-_- hahahaha. lol

Emerline on December 12, 2011 at 10:54 PM said...

Wow! 17?? Why so cheap one? Got install all the software? Ya, I saw yours. Xperia? Tweet? I try lo. Hahaha...

 

E's Blog Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei