Sunday, December 18, 2011

I am so HAPPYYYYYY

Going shopping with mom!

So take some pics due to ziliaobing~



And mommi spotted one flower dress and we bought it!

Got a RM10 rebate! So worthy! 

Did you notice how special it is? It is a swallow-tailed dress!

 Also bought the beverage I like! MILK!

Yum yum

The very next day, Cutie keeps asking her mom fetch her here. BECAUSE SHE WANNA PLAYS WITH MEEE!



And so, I am her baby-sitter lolz. 

Play Barbie dolls with her! 


After that, do colouring sama-sama.


Then, I soothe her to take a nap with me. But, she can't really fall asleep and keeps asking me to bring her to mommi. 

At last, I end my job by sending her back to her mom mom. Hehehe...

No comments:

Sunday, December 18, 2011

I am so HAPPYYYYYY

Posted by Emerline at 3:13 AM
Going shopping with mom!

So take some pics due to ziliaobing~



And mommi spotted one flower dress and we bought it!

Got a RM10 rebate! So worthy! 

Did you notice how special it is? It is a swallow-tailed dress!

 Also bought the beverage I like! MILK!

Yum yum

The very next day, Cutie keeps asking her mom fetch her here. BECAUSE SHE WANNA PLAYS WITH MEEE!



And so, I am her baby-sitter lolz. 

Play Barbie dolls with her! 


After that, do colouring sama-sama.


Then, I soothe her to take a nap with me. But, she can't really fall asleep and keeps asking me to bring her to mommi. 

At last, I end my job by sending her back to her mom mom. Hehehe...

0 emerred:

 

E's Blog Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei