Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Yeah! Cutie is back!

 Misssss her so much! 
Once I saw her, my first impression is "She's getting bigger and bigger in size liao..." Anyway, her cutieness still not faded! ^^ Hahaha...
Took lots of her pics using my new phone!


CUTE NEH!

One leng one Q~

Cutie always standby to take picture! Pro man~ 

Everyone - SMILE:)

Today, playing masak with her because all the jiejies don't want let her join their play.
So mean ><
So the poor cutie play with ME lolz.

Her time is full of PLAYING!
After masak then ipad.
(She can tidy up all the masak! ^^)


After ipad then go Carrefour!

Cutie, a big hug for ME? ^@^

Post script: Just I notice my cam can play lots of creative shooting like colour pick (which I like the most!), fisheye (finally!), and many many more!
Stay tuned for Photo marathon!  

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Yeah! Cutie is back!

Posted by Emerline at 6:47 AM
 Misssss her so much! 
Once I saw her, my first impression is "She's getting bigger and bigger in size liao..." Anyway, her cutieness still not faded! ^^ Hahaha...
Took lots of her pics using my new phone!


CUTE NEH!

One leng one Q~

Cutie always standby to take picture! Pro man~ 

Everyone - SMILE:)

Today, playing masak with her because all the jiejies don't want let her join their play.
So mean ><
So the poor cutie play with ME lolz.

Her time is full of PLAYING!
After masak then ipad.
(She can tidy up all the masak! ^^)


After ipad then go Carrefour!

Cutie, a big hug for ME? ^@^

Post script: Just I notice my cam can play lots of creative shooting like colour pick (which I like the most!), fisheye (finally!), and many many more!
Stay tuned for Photo marathon!  

2 emerred:

Ariel Yeo on December 16, 2011 at 12:23 AM said...

She is so so so cute...

Emerline on December 16, 2011 at 1:36 AM said...

Hmmm... ^^

 

E's Blog Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei