Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Happy Winter Solstice 2011

Well, celebrating Winter Solstice means that the year is coming to an end, and a new year will be started very soon.

am gratitude that my family and I lead a good year in 2011. 

Amitabha

搓汤圆有凝聚家人的力量。

吃汤圆,也就意味着我又增长一岁了。

This is the usual tang yuans that I won't forget to make!
Creative tang yuans I call it.

And actually this red one is what I really wish for.

This is especially for Cupid and 月老 de. 
Please, my happiness rely on both of you le. 
I keep my fingers crossed.
The coming 2012 will be a better year! 
Dragon Hooray Dragon Hoooooray!

冬至快乐 everyone!  

No comments:

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Happy Winter Solstice 2011

Posted by Emerline at 10:34 PM
Well, celebrating Winter Solstice means that the year is coming to an end, and a new year will be started very soon.

am gratitude that my family and I lead a good year in 2011. 

Amitabha

搓汤圆有凝聚家人的力量。

吃汤圆,也就意味着我又增长一岁了。

This is the usual tang yuans that I won't forget to make!
Creative tang yuans I call it.

And actually this red one is what I really wish for.

This is especially for Cupid and 月老 de. 
Please, my happiness rely on both of you le. 
I keep my fingers crossed.
The coming 2012 will be a better year! 
Dragon Hooray Dragon Hoooooray!

冬至快乐 everyone!  

0 emerred:

 

E's Blog Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei