Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Mobile phones' evolution

Below is the evolution of the phones I owned/own ^^

The very first phone I got - Sony Ericsson K700i 
From my 4th uncle, he gave me RM 800.00 to buy a phone since I haven't own one. 
Latter, my 4th aunt beh song lolz... ><
Thanks, anyway!

Then I was upgraded to a Walkman phone, Sony too, W810i at RM 900.00. A white one and I managed to  take care it well. ^^
Lastly, I sold it at around RM 500.00 to Dad's Malay friend.
Thanks for buying my phone!

Then, I decided to change the brand because wanna try the Nokia's feature, upon seeing Jiejie getting N85, I wished so too.
I used the money 2nd uncle gave me as the PMR reward to buy, so I had to add on  RM 480.00 more.

The $$ I spent to buy N85. 
I still remember Papa said:" 如果不舍得就不要买咯!" Hahaha...

And now... ... ... ... the SMARTPHONE, from Samsung Galaxy at RM 1850.00. (because iphone is still not affordable, for me)
Well, anyway, that's still my choice.
It is thoroughly a new experience for me, be it the touchscreen feature or the Android technology. 
Just Love It!

No comments:

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Mobile phones' evolution

Posted by Emerline at 12:04 AM
Below is the evolution of the phones I owned/own ^^

The very first phone I got - Sony Ericsson K700i 
From my 4th uncle, he gave me RM 800.00 to buy a phone since I haven't own one. 
Latter, my 4th aunt beh song lolz... ><
Thanks, anyway!

Then I was upgraded to a Walkman phone, Sony too, W810i at RM 900.00. A white one and I managed to  take care it well. ^^
Lastly, I sold it at around RM 500.00 to Dad's Malay friend.
Thanks for buying my phone!

Then, I decided to change the brand because wanna try the Nokia's feature, upon seeing Jiejie getting N85, I wished so too.
I used the money 2nd uncle gave me as the PMR reward to buy, so I had to add on  RM 480.00 more.

The $$ I spent to buy N85. 
I still remember Papa said:" 如果不舍得就不要买咯!" Hahaha...

And now... ... ... ... the SMARTPHONE, from Samsung Galaxy at RM 1850.00. (because iphone is still not affordable, for me)
Well, anyway, that's still my choice.
It is thoroughly a new experience for me, be it the touchscreen feature or the Android technology. 
Just Love It!

0 emerred:

 

E's Blog Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei