Friday, September 04, 2009

新嫦娥奔月


仕么?我竟然饰演那只陪伴在嫦娥身旁的玉兔?Oh my godness!


稿。偷偷给你们看一些些,想知道更多情节,敬请期待将在中秋节当晚呈现的新嫦娥奔月吧!只能跟你们说,很搞笑哦!


正在讨论中。。。

6 comments:

Grace said...

wah interesting life. yu tu also nt bad what. u wan b chang e?

Emerline said...

Hahaha... I don't want to be Chang E, because got lots of lines wanna to be remembered. Ha...

qingqing said...

sounds like fun! wat costume r u going to wear for d role? perhaps a pair of rabbit ears? =)

Emerline said...

I think white dress, plus a purple 小外套. Ya, perhaps a pair of rabbit ears if I find it=>

qingqing said...

^^ hmm.... i think it should be cute~ rmb to put d pics on ur blog ya~

Emerline said...

Haha... Yup, definitely I'll post some photo. Stay tuned:)

Friday, September 04, 2009

新嫦娥奔月

Posted by Emerline at 10:49 PM

仕么?我竟然饰演那只陪伴在嫦娥身旁的玉兔?Oh my godness!


稿。偷偷给你们看一些些,想知道更多情节,敬请期待将在中秋节当晚呈现的新嫦娥奔月吧!只能跟你们说,很搞笑哦!


正在讨论中。。。

6 emerred:

Grace on September 5, 2009 at 7:52 AM said...

wah interesting life. yu tu also nt bad what. u wan b chang e?

Emerline on September 5, 2009 at 8:10 AM said...

Hahaha... I don't want to be Chang E, because got lots of lines wanna to be remembered. Ha...

qingqing on September 6, 2009 at 12:57 AM said...

sounds like fun! wat costume r u going to wear for d role? perhaps a pair of rabbit ears? =)

Emerline on September 7, 2009 at 5:16 AM said...

I think white dress, plus a purple 小外套. Ya, perhaps a pair of rabbit ears if I find it=>

qingqing on September 8, 2009 at 12:13 AM said...

^^ hmm.... i think it should be cute~ rmb to put d pics on ur blog ya~

Emerline on September 8, 2009 at 5:20 AM said...

Haha... Yup, definitely I'll post some photo. Stay tuned:)

 

E's Blog Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei