Friday, September 11, 2009

The seventh time shopping!

Oh my godness! This is my seventh time shopping since I am here for 62 days! And so coincidentely, I spend 62 ringgit this time!


For mummy and daddy and granny^@^ Wishing them Happy Mooncake Festival in advance! Hope them like it!


我的最佳战利品!Yahoo~ Guess how much it cost? Only RM 19.90, that is so worth to buy!


Don't you think that they match exactly? Hahaha... That makes me wanna to buy even more!
Post script: They are not bought at the same place o! One is from Singapore and one is from Miri. Although different place, but exactly the same design! How lucky for me to see her:D


How I wish to own all the music bagbags>< The salesman looks weirly at me when I am taking this picture because he doesn't know what my purpose for, for blogging la! Hahaha...

No comments:

Friday, September 11, 2009

The seventh time shopping!

Posted by Emerline at 7:46 PM
Oh my godness! This is my seventh time shopping since I am here for 62 days! And so coincidentely, I spend 62 ringgit this time!


For mummy and daddy and granny^@^ Wishing them Happy Mooncake Festival in advance! Hope them like it!


我的最佳战利品!Yahoo~ Guess how much it cost? Only RM 19.90, that is so worth to buy!


Don't you think that they match exactly? Hahaha... That makes me wanna to buy even more!
Post script: They are not bought at the same place o! One is from Singapore and one is from Miri. Although different place, but exactly the same design! How lucky for me to see her:D


How I wish to own all the music bagbags>< The salesman looks weirly at me when I am taking this picture because he doesn't know what my purpose for, for blogging la! Hahaha...

0 emerred:

 

E's Blog Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei