A very holy couple that I have never seen before! They are Sister Urai and Brother Sam. Both are the aborigins of Sarawak, Kayan. They are so warmth-hearted and friendly, welcome me with their open hands! Fetch me from the airport, let me to stay overnights in their house, cook meal for me, bring me to the HOPE, bring me to eat, bring me walk around Miri! Such a very very nice people. And so in order to show my gratitude, thankfulness and the appreciation of kindness, I decide to buy a present for them! Here it is.

Photo frame cum accessory box, or rather, a multipurpose box:)


Well-wrapped present for Sister Urai and Brother Sam^^ Thank for all your hospitality! I appreciate it very much ^@^

See... E's blog is on N85 ye~

We are asked to buy 3 books each! What a waste of $, right? ><
No comments:
Post a Comment