Pain all over my body especially my neck!
Even a hiccup or a "ha qiu", I can feel the pain somewhere around the muscle of my stomach.
Why?
Because we had carried out the gymnastic actions, like 翻根斗,拱桥 then jump over a hoop. We are just like acrobats in the circus. Hahaha...
And I think I am not just a teacher-to-be but also an actress-to-be (玉兔), a dancer-to-be (until now not yet but I believe it will come very soon) and also a singer-to-be (choir). And one more, acrobat-to-be! Hahahahahahaha... Don't you think so?
Oh, letihnya!
But I wish to perform something special, like an orchestra, a concert or an opera in a theatre such as Esplanade!
Stay tuned for one special opening on the Hari Raya!
I'll tell you guys on that day!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tuesday, September 08, 2009
Cannot sleep well*@*
Pain all over my body especially my neck!
Even a hiccup or a "ha qiu", I can feel the pain somewhere around the muscle of my stomach.
Why?
Because we had carried out the gymnastic actions, like 翻根斗,拱桥 then jump over a hoop. We are just like acrobats in the circus. Hahaha...
And I think I am not just a teacher-to-be but also an actress-to-be (玉兔), a dancer-to-be (until now not yet but I believe it will come very soon) and also a singer-to-be (choir). And one more, acrobat-to-be! Hahahahahahaha... Don't you think so?
Oh, letihnya!
But I wish to perform something special, like an orchestra, a concert or an opera in a theatre such as Esplanade!
Stay tuned for one special opening on the Hari Raya!
I'll tell you guys on that day!!!
Even a hiccup or a "ha qiu", I can feel the pain somewhere around the muscle of my stomach.
Why?
Because we had carried out the gymnastic actions, like 翻根斗,拱桥 then jump over a hoop. We are just like acrobats in the circus. Hahaha...
And I think I am not just a teacher-to-be but also an actress-to-be (玉兔), a dancer-to-be (until now not yet but I believe it will come very soon) and also a singer-to-be (choir). And one more, acrobat-to-be! Hahahahahahaha... Don't you think so?
Oh, letihnya!
But I wish to perform something special, like an orchestra, a concert or an opera in a theatre such as Esplanade!
Stay tuned for one special opening on the Hari Raya!
I'll tell you guys on that day!!!
Categories
Emer's Diary
3 emerred:
- qingqing on September 10, 2009 at 12:46 AM said...
-
too long din exercise den all of d sudden do this kind of stuff will be like tat de~ but it surely sounds fun to me~ there's so many things ta u can experience! Cool!!!
-
- Emerline on September 10, 2009 at 4:43 PM said...
-
Ya, I think so. Hmm... For you surely is very fun because you are active enough. But for me, sometimes it is quite tired. Ha...
-
- Grace on September 18, 2009 at 11:54 PM said...
-
recently my neck also very pain. when i turn my head nid to use my hands to support
-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
too long din exercise den all of d sudden do this kind of stuff will be like tat de~ but it surely sounds fun to me~ there's so many things ta u can experience! Cool!!!
Ya, I think so. Hmm... For you surely is very fun because you are active enough. But for me, sometimes it is quite tired. Ha...
recently my neck also very pain. when i turn my head nid to use my hands to support
Post a Comment