Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Sorry for the late posting ya^^

25 September

Luen, who is always our "Ah Mat". Hahaha... Driving us to Mo Li, yam-charing and... singing K:DD


Eight of us, squeeze into one car!!! Hahaha...


I like this photo, but... a bit blur.


Lalala...


Luen, me and Lin ^@^


Har... What is this? A conservation between Luen, Lin and Yeo who are not going to sing, hence planning to escape? Hahaha...
Have a GREAT time tonight! We sing until the shop calls: " Hello, we are going to close." Then continue chit-chatting at my house till 1am. Hahaha... High fun 天!An unforgetable memory I have in my heart!


好久不见的凯龄!


ME ON STAGE^^
Sleep at 2.30am because busy packing my luggage. Hehehe...

26 September

Having our breakfast at 茗阁, thus arrive at the airport late. Nevertheless, it was a nice gathering with my family! Mouth-watering already... I wanna eat the prawn fried rice!!!


品茗。The teapot set is so cute, I like it:)


穿梭在蓝天白云中,感觉真棒!




这不是天与地的一线之差哦!这是云层与云层的分线处。真实难得一见的景观!


Landed at Miri after one hour and fifty five minutes of flight.


Having dinner at Malaya Kopitiam, Miri Airport. So expensive the nasi lemak is! It costs me RM 14.90. Then the beverage is sold at RM 6.00 (the minimum price!) So, if you don't have at least RM 30.00 in your pocket, then better don't step into any shop in the airport. But of course I don't order the drink here, I buy at the other shop at RM 2.50 only! Ha:D

29 September

Sharon treats me a small cute crab-like mooncake^^

30 Septemebr

Yeah, mum, dad and grandma had received my card! Have a GREAT surprise! And they are very happy receiving a mooncake card from MEE! Yuppee...=D Actually I already passed the card to Xin Lei, so that she could help me to post. How clever I am, right? Haha...wakaka...


But I wonder if Jiejie have receive.

1 comment:

qingqing said...

luv the sky~ so pretty. Ya lor~ the nasi really very expensive but it surely looks yummy~!^^

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Sorry for the late posting ya^^

Posted by Emerline at 5:53 PM
25 September

Luen, who is always our "Ah Mat". Hahaha... Driving us to Mo Li, yam-charing and... singing K:DD


Eight of us, squeeze into one car!!! Hahaha...


I like this photo, but... a bit blur.


Lalala...


Luen, me and Lin ^@^


Har... What is this? A conservation between Luen, Lin and Yeo who are not going to sing, hence planning to escape? Hahaha...
Have a GREAT time tonight! We sing until the shop calls: " Hello, we are going to close." Then continue chit-chatting at my house till 1am. Hahaha... High fun 天!An unforgetable memory I have in my heart!


好久不见的凯龄!


ME ON STAGE^^
Sleep at 2.30am because busy packing my luggage. Hehehe...

26 September

Having our breakfast at 茗阁, thus arrive at the airport late. Nevertheless, it was a nice gathering with my family! Mouth-watering already... I wanna eat the prawn fried rice!!!


品茗。The teapot set is so cute, I like it:)


穿梭在蓝天白云中,感觉真棒!




这不是天与地的一线之差哦!这是云层与云层的分线处。真实难得一见的景观!


Landed at Miri after one hour and fifty five minutes of flight.


Having dinner at Malaya Kopitiam, Miri Airport. So expensive the nasi lemak is! It costs me RM 14.90. Then the beverage is sold at RM 6.00 (the minimum price!) So, if you don't have at least RM 30.00 in your pocket, then better don't step into any shop in the airport. But of course I don't order the drink here, I buy at the other shop at RM 2.50 only! Ha:D

29 September

Sharon treats me a small cute crab-like mooncake^^

30 Septemebr

Yeah, mum, dad and grandma had received my card! Have a GREAT surprise! And they are very happy receiving a mooncake card from MEE! Yuppee...=D Actually I already passed the card to Xin Lei, so that she could help me to post. How clever I am, right? Haha...wakaka...


But I wonder if Jiejie have receive.

1 emerred:

qingqing on October 3, 2009 at 10:37 PM said...

luv the sky~ so pretty. Ya lor~ the nasi really very expensive but it surely looks yummy~!^^

 

E's Blog Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei