Tuesday, October 06, 2009

B+U+S+Y

It had been quite a "LONG" time (for me la) since I last updated my blog!
Because, there is only one word that can be used to support my reason - BUSY!!!
Had been as busy as bee recently, no time blogging, no time uploading images, even no time surfing the net.
PJ test (finish today! What a relief. Huh, feel exhausted, fatigue and tired very much), assignments (left 2), homework, presentations, MUET, piano class (may be, I am going to try this Saturday:)), and other activities...

68 of nice nice pictures await me, they are waiting for their turns to be published. Ha... Don't know if I am able to publish all.
So you guys must wait patiently har, okay?

46 days more... Yeah! (Sharon and I are countdowning! Hehehe...)

4 comments:

Yin said...

Looking forward 2 ur nice pic ya...
4 me , the days left 2 do bek is 8 days ( Deepavali Holiday )^^

qingqing said...

jia you o!!

Emerline said...

Yin: Okay but you may have to wait patiently har. So good you all have the holidays. Sarawak here don't celebrate Deepavalli de. Haiz...
qingqing: Thank you:) You gambatte too...

Emerline said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

B+U+S+Y

Posted by Emerline at 5:35 AM
It had been quite a "LONG" time (for me la) since I last updated my blog!
Because, there is only one word that can be used to support my reason - BUSY!!!
Had been as busy as bee recently, no time blogging, no time uploading images, even no time surfing the net.
PJ test (finish today! What a relief. Huh, feel exhausted, fatigue and tired very much), assignments (left 2), homework, presentations, MUET, piano class (may be, I am going to try this Saturday:)), and other activities...

68 of nice nice pictures await me, they are waiting for their turns to be published. Ha... Don't know if I am able to publish all.
So you guys must wait patiently har, okay?

46 days more... Yeah! (Sharon and I are countdowning! Hehehe...)

4 emerred:

Yin on October 6, 2009 at 5:24 PM said...

Looking forward 2 ur nice pic ya...
4 me , the days left 2 do bek is 8 days ( Deepavali Holiday )^^

qingqing on October 6, 2009 at 5:41 PM said...

jia you o!!

Emerline on October 6, 2009 at 7:56 PM said...

Yin: Okay but you may have to wait patiently har. So good you all have the holidays. Sarawak here don't celebrate Deepavalli de. Haiz...
qingqing: Thank you:) You gambatte too...

Emerline on October 6, 2009 at 7:56 PM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 

E's Blog Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei