Saturday, October 10, 2009

Outing alone?

Yup. First time going out without any people.

Yeah~ My favourite weekends come lo!


Attending my first piano lesson at Miri today.
Hmm... Get a conclusion... that it is not very easy to get a good teacher like Miss Chew.
Nevertheless, she is not bad.
Just that when compared to Miss Chew, she is not as par as her.
Moreover, I face lots of problems.
One of them is my transport. It is very uncertain if you want to call for a ride from any uncles.
Second, I need to practice yet I don't have piano.
Though the institution has but... can I use?


They got only one upright piano, the rest are electronic pianos which cannot train my fingers well.


Eating at Marrybrown. Yee... not tasty de:( Regretting...


Haha... With a feeling of ashame, I spend RM 107.32! Okay okay, next time I'll try my best to control myself but then these are my necessities what? Hehe... However, not everything is mine hor, two snacks are Kar Yan's:D Plus my piano deposit altogether is OMG RM 247.32!

It is extremely heavy and I can't manage to carry on my own. Luckily got the penghulu. He is at Parkson too, so he helps me to carry lo. Upon arriving at the institution, I ask for Wei and Sharon's help. Ha... Thanks you guys!

Happy: Yeah, tomorrow can eat half-boiled egg o! Then bread with tuna and peanut butter! Hooray:P

Complaint: The water is damn COLD!!! I am like bathing using ice water~

Tonight is damn COLD! Not believe? See below...

Sharon, with her thick blanket, doing her job.


Wei, wih her jacket, busy msning and facebooking.


Me, trying to pretend, bundling myself up with my blanket too, blogging.
It is an usual and normal scenario, especially during weekend, everyone will become an owl! Stay up utill the midnight!




Opps... What's new on our door? The residents' names. So bad... why must it be showed out?

Okay, have to sleep now. Good morning is what I can say:) Ha... (12.43am)

4 comments:

qingqing said...

wah~ so many goodies! no wonder it cost more than 100~ hahah~ y so cold leh? snowing over there? hahahahaha~

Emerline said...

Most of my stocks finish already, so I bought quite a lot of stuffs. Cold because that day was a windy day and I bathed at 8 plus plus, so the water was damn cold. Ha:D

Pei Yin said...

Ya , Ipoh oso . The water is very very cold ... N i always cannot tahan it ... Especially during rainy day ...

Emerline said...

So, may God bless us with a warmer water lo. Haha...

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Outing alone?

Posted by Emerline at 7:50 AM
Yup. First time going out without any people.

Yeah~ My favourite weekends come lo!


Attending my first piano lesson at Miri today.
Hmm... Get a conclusion... that it is not very easy to get a good teacher like Miss Chew.
Nevertheless, she is not bad.
Just that when compared to Miss Chew, she is not as par as her.
Moreover, I face lots of problems.
One of them is my transport. It is very uncertain if you want to call for a ride from any uncles.
Second, I need to practice yet I don't have piano.
Though the institution has but... can I use?


They got only one upright piano, the rest are electronic pianos which cannot train my fingers well.


Eating at Marrybrown. Yee... not tasty de:( Regretting...


Haha... With a feeling of ashame, I spend RM 107.32! Okay okay, next time I'll try my best to control myself but then these are my necessities what? Hehe... However, not everything is mine hor, two snacks are Kar Yan's:D Plus my piano deposit altogether is OMG RM 247.32!

It is extremely heavy and I can't manage to carry on my own. Luckily got the penghulu. He is at Parkson too, so he helps me to carry lo. Upon arriving at the institution, I ask for Wei and Sharon's help. Ha... Thanks you guys!

Happy: Yeah, tomorrow can eat half-boiled egg o! Then bread with tuna and peanut butter! Hooray:P

Complaint: The water is damn COLD!!! I am like bathing using ice water~

Tonight is damn COLD! Not believe? See below...

Sharon, with her thick blanket, doing her job.


Wei, wih her jacket, busy msning and facebooking.


Me, trying to pretend, bundling myself up with my blanket too, blogging.
It is an usual and normal scenario, especially during weekend, everyone will become an owl! Stay up utill the midnight!




Opps... What's new on our door? The residents' names. So bad... why must it be showed out?

Okay, have to sleep now. Good morning is what I can say:) Ha... (12.43am)

4 emerred:

qingqing on October 12, 2009 at 1:28 AM said...

wah~ so many goodies! no wonder it cost more than 100~ hahah~ y so cold leh? snowing over there? hahahahaha~

Emerline on October 12, 2009 at 4:27 AM said...

Most of my stocks finish already, so I bought quite a lot of stuffs. Cold because that day was a windy day and I bathed at 8 plus plus, so the water was damn cold. Ha:D

Pei Yin said...

Ya , Ipoh oso . The water is very very cold ... N i always cannot tahan it ... Especially during rainy day ...

Emerline on October 15, 2009 at 6:36 PM said...

So, may God bless us with a warmer water lo. Haha...

 

E's Blog Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei