Wednesday, October 07, 2009

7 October, 2009

1 October
Today is Hari Raya Puasa celebration, so we are invited for the feast by JPP! Wow~ It is my very first time eating with such a satisfied heart!

With my roommates:)




Firework join us too!

2 October

Smart? Haha... Having our photo taking session for the annual institution magazine! I like it very very much. But do you notice what is on my head? Haiz... Naughty and playful guy must be!


Stand still, everyone of you! Hehehe...


Outing again? Ya lo, this time going to Servay. Enjoying our luncheon at a cafe. Kar Yan and Qinyi:)


Shyh Ning and I:P


Our beverages. Cold and refreshed!


Pui has her food already and yet I am still waiting for the chef. Hungry-ING! See my barley half finished already.


My cheesy chicken baked rice finally comes. After that, we go for shopping, buying our neccesities, because my stocks are merely finished.


We continue our journey... Having a piece of cake at Secret!!! Yummy, super yummy, extremely yummy!


My cheese choc:P


Spending 93 plus plus today.

3 October

A full moon night because today is the mooncake festival. See it on my way to throw rubbish. So sad can't gather and accompany with my family on such a festive day:O It is my very first time celebrating mooncake festival in a "foreign" land (to me, Sarawak is still considered as a foreign place), without my daddy and mummy, sister and granny. We usually would celebrate at the house compound, then daddy could light up the lantern, we, eat out favourite mooncakes, pamelo and drink chinese tea, using a set of traditional teapot. What a pity I don't participate with them:(


And so, I celebrate myself... in my room... with my roommates...


A little bit of sweetness and bitterness I can taste... in my heart...


With BOH tea, using an ultra-modern Tupperware container.


With our lanterns, walking around the institution compound, accompanying by friends.


Then, it is not my sleeping time yet. I have to design a signboard for the activity tomorrow night. Nobody do and so Kar Yan and I do lo.


We are satsfied with our outcome! Our effort paid off:) 圆缘 is our stall's name.

No comments:

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

7 October, 2009

Posted by Emerline at 6:34 AM
1 October
Today is Hari Raya Puasa celebration, so we are invited for the feast by JPP! Wow~ It is my very first time eating with such a satisfied heart!

With my roommates:)




Firework join us too!

2 October

Smart? Haha... Having our photo taking session for the annual institution magazine! I like it very very much. But do you notice what is on my head? Haiz... Naughty and playful guy must be!


Stand still, everyone of you! Hehehe...


Outing again? Ya lo, this time going to Servay. Enjoying our luncheon at a cafe. Kar Yan and Qinyi:)


Shyh Ning and I:P


Our beverages. Cold and refreshed!


Pui has her food already and yet I am still waiting for the chef. Hungry-ING! See my barley half finished already.


My cheesy chicken baked rice finally comes. After that, we go for shopping, buying our neccesities, because my stocks are merely finished.


We continue our journey... Having a piece of cake at Secret!!! Yummy, super yummy, extremely yummy!


My cheese choc:P


Spending 93 plus plus today.

3 October

A full moon night because today is the mooncake festival. See it on my way to throw rubbish. So sad can't gather and accompany with my family on such a festive day:O It is my very first time celebrating mooncake festival in a "foreign" land (to me, Sarawak is still considered as a foreign place), without my daddy and mummy, sister and granny. We usually would celebrate at the house compound, then daddy could light up the lantern, we, eat out favourite mooncakes, pamelo and drink chinese tea, using a set of traditional teapot. What a pity I don't participate with them:(


And so, I celebrate myself... in my room... with my roommates...


A little bit of sweetness and bitterness I can taste... in my heart...


With BOH tea, using an ultra-modern Tupperware container.


With our lanterns, walking around the institution compound, accompanying by friends.


Then, it is not my sleeping time yet. I have to design a signboard for the activity tomorrow night. Nobody do and so Kar Yan and I do lo.


We are satsfied with our outcome! Our effort paid off:) 圆缘 is our stall's name.

0 emerred:

 

E's Blog Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei