昨晚,手机响起。只见银幕显示017xxxxxxx,一个我不熟悉的号码。
芮接听着。。。
笨笨芮:哈啰。
莹 :哈啰,请问你是许榕芮吗?
笨笨芮:是的。请问你是?
莹 :我是从“我爱大明星”打来的(笨笨芮惊喜若狂)
笨笨芮:啊?
莹 :你有在罗志祥的部落格留言是吗?
笨笨芮:有。(虽然没有,可是还是说有!哈!因为刚刚看过小猪的部落。)
莹 :罗志祥要来马。。。(这是笨笨芮才开始觉得不对劲,从对方那儿也可听到笑声。再仔细听听一下,原来是莹!)
气到我直跺脚。。。。。。整栋建筑物差点倒塌。
我未免也太好骗了吧!哈!
Tuesday, October 06, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tuesday, October 06, 2009
被骗了?
昨晚,手机响起。只见银幕显示017xxxxxxx,一个我不熟悉的号码。
芮接听着。。。
笨笨芮:哈啰。
莹 :哈啰,请问你是许榕芮吗?
笨笨芮:是的。请问你是?
莹 :我是从“我爱大明星”打来的(笨笨芮惊喜若狂)
笨笨芮:啊?
莹 :你有在罗志祥的部落格留言是吗?
笨笨芮:有。(虽然没有,可是还是说有!哈!因为刚刚看过小猪的部落。)
莹 :罗志祥要来马。。。(这是笨笨芮才开始觉得不对劲,从对方那儿也可听到笑声。再仔细听听一下,原来是莹!)
气到我直跺脚。。。。。。整栋建筑物差点倒塌。
我未免也太好骗了吧!哈!
芮接听着。。。
笨笨芮:哈啰。
莹 :哈啰,请问你是许榕芮吗?
笨笨芮:是的。请问你是?
莹 :我是从“我爱大明星”打来的(笨笨芮惊喜若狂)
笨笨芮:啊?
莹 :你有在罗志祥的部落格留言是吗?
笨笨芮:有。(虽然没有,可是还是说有!哈!因为刚刚看过小猪的部落。)
莹 :罗志祥要来马。。。(这是笨笨芮才开始觉得不对劲,从对方那儿也可听到笑声。再仔细听听一下,原来是莹!)
气到我直跺脚。。。。。。整栋建筑物差点倒塌。
我未免也太好骗了吧!哈!
Categories
Emer's Diary
4 emerred:
- Yin on October 6, 2009 at 5:18 PM said...
-
Haha .....
I intended to cheat u more but i cant tahan dy cos ur sound very serious ....
This make me laugh lol...
Just kidding with u , so dun blame me ya ...
The 1st victim is Hian but she is very clever recognise my voice ...
N i din take my muet exam .... -
- qingqing on October 6, 2009 at 5:43 PM said...
-
hahahahhahahahah~
-
- Emerline on October 7, 2009 at 12:16 AM said...
-
Yin Yin: You naughty girl. Initially I believed what you were saying you know? But then as I think and think again, how come the number is 017, weren't from Taiwan what? Then just I know that I was deceived. Hahaha... How fool I was, isn't it?
qingqing: Wakaka... -
- Anonymous said...
-
Is funny friend Ha Ha Ha.....
-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Haha .....
I intended to cheat u more but i cant tahan dy cos ur sound very serious ....
This make me laugh lol...
Just kidding with u , so dun blame me ya ...
The 1st victim is Hian but she is very clever recognise my voice ...
N i din take my muet exam ....
hahahahhahahahah~
Yin Yin: You naughty girl. Initially I believed what you were saying you know? But then as I think and think again, how come the number is 017, weren't from Taiwan what? Then just I know that I was deceived. Hahaha... How fool I was, isn't it?
qingqing: Wakaka...
Is funny friend Ha Ha Ha.....
Post a Comment