Wednesday, October 07, 2009

美里的中秋节

4 October

中秋节晚会


Can you smell the aroma of my dinner? Sedapnya~


迎宾舞


Our games stall.


Such a special opening ceremony, by our teachers. Each of them is given a quarter-sized of fake mooncake, then they are asked to combine together so to form a complete one:) I like this superb idea very much!


不三不四乐团, super rocker! I lovin' it:D Besides, they had won the 最佳舞台魅力奖!真的是实至名归!!! I even recorded down their performance, it was really an eye opener for me. This batch of seniors indeed very talented and versatile. There are drummer, guitarists, pianist and singer.


Singing 花好月圆。


Showing off 功夫舞。


It is our games time! Let's play~




Then Qinyi and I walk around and take pictures of each stall. This is BC 1's stall, "实力 Show 一 Show"! I think they really love Show, everything Show Show Show. Good~


TICF 祝福传递站


我猜我猜我猜猜猜。How come no people?


Don't know what name the stall is.


饼味故乡浓,this stall offers different favours of mooncakes, which caters to the tastebud of different people.


Hmm... Nice drawing:)




This is the tea station, where you can taste different kinds of Chinese tea.




马蹄茶。嗯。。。味道甘甜,不错!The background is the handsome, talented pianist:) Ha...


潽尔, one of the famous Chinese tea.


Our storybook's stall.


Our activity comes to an end.


See what is all over the floor? Tore balloons...


And here is the time to light up our lanterns. Said mummy:" You all are just like a kid, even playing with the lantern at the age of this." Ha... Ya lo, I can't imagine Sir Khoo and Madam Chua participate too, with their children. What a warmth scenario. Guess which one is mine? (Hint: colour)




你不觉得这好像皇帝出巡吗?哈!

6 comments:

qingqing said...

how a wonderful mooncake festival there! so merry!! got to play letern too! hahaha~

Inner said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Emerline said...

Haha... I didn't acting already ye, don't you notice? I became the person who read the script, my voice represents Chang E. Hehe... So no pictures of Yu Tu for you guys to view.

qingqing said...

oo~ i think ur voice will suit chang er well. soft and sweet! too bad u din became d rabbit. but u became the rabbit on the oct 7 post. got two fingers on top ur head! just like rabbit o~ hahahaha

Emerline said...

Hahaha... Ya, quite like a rabbit ye^^ Wakaka...

Emerline said...

Thank for your accomplishment!

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

美里的中秋节

Posted by Emerline at 4:23 PM
4 October

中秋节晚会


Can you smell the aroma of my dinner? Sedapnya~


迎宾舞


Our games stall.


Such a special opening ceremony, by our teachers. Each of them is given a quarter-sized of fake mooncake, then they are asked to combine together so to form a complete one:) I like this superb idea very much!


不三不四乐团, super rocker! I lovin' it:D Besides, they had won the 最佳舞台魅力奖!真的是实至名归!!! I even recorded down their performance, it was really an eye opener for me. This batch of seniors indeed very talented and versatile. There are drummer, guitarists, pianist and singer.


Singing 花好月圆。


Showing off 功夫舞。


It is our games time! Let's play~




Then Qinyi and I walk around and take pictures of each stall. This is BC 1's stall, "实力 Show 一 Show"! I think they really love Show, everything Show Show Show. Good~


TICF 祝福传递站


我猜我猜我猜猜猜。How come no people?


Don't know what name the stall is.


饼味故乡浓,this stall offers different favours of mooncakes, which caters to the tastebud of different people.


Hmm... Nice drawing:)




This is the tea station, where you can taste different kinds of Chinese tea.




马蹄茶。嗯。。。味道甘甜,不错!The background is the handsome, talented pianist:) Ha...


潽尔, one of the famous Chinese tea.


Our storybook's stall.


Our activity comes to an end.


See what is all over the floor? Tore balloons...


And here is the time to light up our lanterns. Said mummy:" You all are just like a kid, even playing with the lantern at the age of this." Ha... Ya lo, I can't imagine Sir Khoo and Madam Chua participate too, with their children. What a warmth scenario. Guess which one is mine? (Hint: colour)




你不觉得这好像皇帝出巡吗?哈!

6 emerred:

qingqing on October 7, 2009 at 11:05 PM said...

how a wonderful mooncake festival there! so merry!! got to play letern too! hahaha~

Inner on October 8, 2009 at 4:33 AM said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Emerline on October 8, 2009 at 4:36 AM said...

Haha... I didn't acting already ye, don't you notice? I became the person who read the script, my voice represents Chang E. Hehe... So no pictures of Yu Tu for you guys to view.

qingqing on October 9, 2009 at 4:33 AM said...

oo~ i think ur voice will suit chang er well. soft and sweet! too bad u din became d rabbit. but u became the rabbit on the oct 7 post. got two fingers on top ur head! just like rabbit o~ hahahaha

Emerline on October 9, 2009 at 8:14 AM said...

Hahaha... Ya, quite like a rabbit ye^^ Wakaka...

Emerline on October 9, 2009 at 8:15 AM said...

Thank for your accomplishment!

 

E's Blog Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei