Tuesday, October 13, 2009

夕阳无限好

11 October



^^


Hermit crab inside.


Then we had a casual stroll around the nearby pasar tani. It was indeed very casual! Even without a pair of slippers!


Can't imagine a teacher-to-be to walk in the pasar with naked feet! So embarrasing(=.=)"


The SUN was melting in the horizon...


Slowly and slowly...


"Loops" Shyly, he hides his face into the tranquil sea... calmly... soundlessly... and peacefully.


风的足迹~~~


The sky, with various sahdes of yellow and orange, brightened my day:D


无边无际的天穹


很美吧?可惜。。。


Going back.

3 comments:

Grace said...

xin fu sia~~

qingqing said...

wowo~ cool! nice views ! can u swim in the sea? looks very inviting wor

Emerline said...

Grace: Quite sia~ I think
qingqing: Can, got other kids swim in the sea but I don't think I'll do so. Ha... Between, the sea is quite cloudy.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

夕阳无限好

Posted by Emerline at 5:19 PM
11 October



^^


Hermit crab inside.


Then we had a casual stroll around the nearby pasar tani. It was indeed very casual! Even without a pair of slippers!


Can't imagine a teacher-to-be to walk in the pasar with naked feet! So embarrasing(=.=)"


The SUN was melting in the horizon...


Slowly and slowly...


"Loops" Shyly, he hides his face into the tranquil sea... calmly... soundlessly... and peacefully.


风的足迹~~~


The sky, with various sahdes of yellow and orange, brightened my day:D


无边无际的天穹


很美吧?可惜。。。


Going back.

3 emerred:

Grace on October 15, 2009 at 1:38 AM said...

xin fu sia~~

qingqing on October 15, 2009 at 6:28 PM said...

wowo~ cool! nice views ! can u swim in the sea? looks very inviting wor

Emerline on October 15, 2009 at 6:35 PM said...

Grace: Quite sia~ I think
qingqing: Can, got other kids swim in the sea but I don't think I'll do so. Ha... Between, the sea is quite cloudy.

 

E's Blog Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei