20, September 2009
Just came back from KL, and here are some of the photos.

My super good Yi Zhang treats us Korean dinner. This is my very first time tasting Korean food. Splendid is the word I can describe!


After the dinner, we go to Baskin Robin and enjoy the ice-cream meal because today is Elaine's birthday! See how adorable she is holding a chocolate n chips ice-cream.
21, September 2009

Shopping at MidValley!

With Sis:)

Lunch at The Gardens, mine - Teriyaki Chicken Bento. Yummy~

Dad's - Amazuppi Bento! Yummy yummy~
22, September 2009

At Carl's Jr, The Mines

BBQ Chicken:P

Sis's - don't-know-what-name chicken burger

Dad's - fish burger
Opps... No wonder I have so many spare tyres recently. Hahaha... How I wish my institution is relocated at KL so that I can enjot these food. There are only Parkson and Boulevard and I am already know the way to there, unlike KL in which the more you go, the more you'll get confused. Moreover, I don't have to fly here and there.
The most exciting thing is: I drive sis's car at KL! Yahoo~ This is my first time driving after getting my P licence, you know? My very very first passengers are not my mummy and daddy but Yi Zhang, sis and Ren Hao. A little bit of nervousness cum excited I have. Initially, I thought I drive only in a taman then go back again but who knows that Yi Zhang leads me to the highway! I am like "wow", it's the highway, no for me please! And then slowly I gain my confidence and drive up to 90km/h yet I don't realise. Eventually I arrive my destination safely. Luckily I don't even get a "horn" from anybody! "Phew" Quite satisfied with my performance:D So who want to be my next passenger? Give me a call and I'll go to you! Hahaha...
23, September 2009
At BP finally!

Luen:)

Selamat Hari Raya Puasa to Encik Kamal, our high-tech chemistry teacher! Thank for your sincere hospitality. He even gives us a thank kiss before we going back. You can know how much he appreciates our arrival and how much he loves we all!

No comments:
Post a Comment