Thursday, April 01, 2010

我们的电脑不知杀死了多少菲菻!














 And this is the one I like the most! How real he pretends!

 Mr Lee is writting his comment about our presentation.

 And here it is: 内容充实、形式多样、设计精美! 李朝祥师

This is from one of our senior, who comments very well. Ha:D

不愧是一群“电脑才子”。
"Window 8" 等着你们。
创意十足,非常有心思!
继续加油! 国仁学长




 而能够得到这些评语都得归功于这四位联合呈现的队伍!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

gd....interesting~~~
也给你评语:有创意,整体上有美感+整齐。。

如果可以的话,也把dell 电脑卖给我吧,我老花眼需要那么大的screen,哈哈

Emerline said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emerline said...

kingofdragon: Hahaha:D Thank for your precious comment. I appreciate very much^^ By the way, who are you, King of Dragon? Ha:P How do you know about my blog?

Anonymous said...

随便逛逛的咯。。哈^^
别介意别介意~~

Emerline said...

I know who are you already... Even though you didn't want to tell... How do you get to know about my bloggie?

Anonymous said...

Impossible !!!
你认识我?但我不认识你也^^
我去逛啊逛,逛啊逛,就这样进到你的部落格咯。。

Emerline said...

最好是。。。
那你去哪里逛?
就这么巧,给你发现,闯进来?

Thursday, April 01, 2010

我们的电脑不知杀死了多少菲菻!

Posted by Emerline at 7:18 AM













 And this is the one I like the most! How real he pretends!

 Mr Lee is writting his comment about our presentation.

 And here it is: 内容充实、形式多样、设计精美! 李朝祥师

This is from one of our senior, who comments very well. Ha:D

不愧是一群“电脑才子”。
"Window 8" 等着你们。
创意十足,非常有心思!
继续加油! 国仁学长




 而能够得到这些评语都得归功于这四位联合呈现的队伍!

7 emerred:

Anonymous said...

gd....interesting~~~
也给你评语:有创意,整体上有美感+整齐。。

如果可以的话,也把dell 电脑卖给我吧,我老花眼需要那么大的screen,哈哈

Emerline on April 3, 2010 at 3:11 AM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emerline on April 3, 2010 at 3:19 AM said...

kingofdragon: Hahaha:D Thank for your precious comment. I appreciate very much^^ By the way, who are you, King of Dragon? Ha:P How do you know about my blog?

Anonymous said...

随便逛逛的咯。。哈^^
别介意别介意~~

Emerline on April 3, 2010 at 5:49 AM said...

I know who are you already... Even though you didn't want to tell... How do you get to know about my bloggie?

Anonymous said...

Impossible !!!
你认识我?但我不认识你也^^
我去逛啊逛,逛啊逛,就这样进到你的部落格咯。。

Emerline on April 5, 2010 at 9:43 PM said...

最好是。。。
那你去哪里逛?
就这么巧,给你发现,闯进来?

 

E's Blog Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei