Today, six of us go out to have our dinner at 4.30pm then quickly come back at 6.30 to attend Thanabalan’s PJ lesson at 7. Hahaha:D This is how we enjoy life! COOL! ^@^
Coincidently, this is my 200th post since I started blogging!!! COOL! ^@^ I don’t ever think of writing a blog of 200 posts! WoW! I am just brilliant! Hahaha… Hehehe… Browsing through those older posts reminds me lots of memorable moments which I shared with my dearest family and friends. So nostalgic and so significant! Hope that I’ll continue blogging and blogging and blogging forever (to be a part time yet professional blogger!).
However, if there are no visitors, my blog will never “survive” till today. To all my faithful blog readers, thank you very much! In order to show my sincere gratitude, I’ll give something special to you (for girls only) if you leave your comment in this very post and the next post.
Want to know what to win? Stay tuned^^






No comments:
Post a Comment