Monday, April 19, 2010

Mission completed~

Xiao Lan, brings a helper to help us to make the card. Thanks^^

 
♥ My room is full of love ♥

At the same time, full of rubbish too><



Deng deng deng deng... It's done! Proudly made by EMER and XIAO LAN!!! This poster is called 希望之树 or 希望之窗 (sounds nicer), which is full of romance~

Here is the heart-shaped invitation card. How I wish to receive one, from my admirer too^^ Hahaha... (Think too much) Don't you think that it is just like a Valentine's Day card??? So whoever need can make an order from me yea. Very cheap the card is, one piece costs RM 5.90. (excluding courier service!) Hahaha:D

Post script: The content is definitely not “萍聚一载,教育一生”, but "I ♥ U". Hahaha:D


Some close-up pictures...

5 Five 5

2 Peace 2

Emer's thought: Although it is quite a tiring job, and time consuming too, I was proud and happy that we had successfully finished our task given. (on time?) A “很美哦!”,“很keng哦!” from seniors warm my heart very much! At least, my effort paid off! Really full of contentment^@^

Specially thank to: Xiao Lan, my helper, Yu Mei, who willing to lent us a helping hand, Tian Ji, for helping me to adjust a suitable place for my poster^^ and of course myself^@^

2 comments:

Yin said...

wow, honey~ the card and poster are so nice^^ I like it~ I wanna order a card during Valentine Day!!! N it is for U ^^ Haha

Emerline said...

Really? Thanks:DDD Muak muak muak^@^ Love you:)

Monday, April 19, 2010

Mission completed~

Posted by Emerline at 4:37 AM
Xiao Lan, brings a helper to help us to make the card. Thanks^^

 
♥ My room is full of love ♥

At the same time, full of rubbish too><



Deng deng deng deng... It's done! Proudly made by EMER and XIAO LAN!!! This poster is called 希望之树 or 希望之窗 (sounds nicer), which is full of romance~

Here is the heart-shaped invitation card. How I wish to receive one, from my admirer too^^ Hahaha... (Think too much) Don't you think that it is just like a Valentine's Day card??? So whoever need can make an order from me yea. Very cheap the card is, one piece costs RM 5.90. (excluding courier service!) Hahaha:D

Post script: The content is definitely not “萍聚一载,教育一生”, but "I ♥ U". Hahaha:D


Some close-up pictures...

5 Five 5

2 Peace 2

Emer's thought: Although it is quite a tiring job, and time consuming too, I was proud and happy that we had successfully finished our task given. (on time?) A “很美哦!”,“很keng哦!” from seniors warm my heart very much! At least, my effort paid off! Really full of contentment^@^

Specially thank to: Xiao Lan, my helper, Yu Mei, who willing to lent us a helping hand, Tian Ji, for helping me to adjust a suitable place for my poster^^ and of course myself^@^

2 emerred:

Yin on April 19, 2010 at 7:25 AM said...

wow, honey~ the card and poster are so nice^^ I like it~ I wanna order a card during Valentine Day!!! N it is for U ^^ Haha

Emerline on April 20, 2010 at 4:33 AM said...

Really? Thanks:DDD Muak muak muak^@^ Love you:)

 

E's Blog Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei