Jie Jie is going to turn to her 20 tomorrow. Here, I would like to wish her "Happy 20th Birthday" in advance^^
And here is the "visual" ballerina cake for you, Jie. Hope you like it.
Stay healthy always and slim too but don't bully yourself tummy.
Hope you can succeed your future's goal, that is graduate and become a qualified ballet teacher as soon as possible, so that you'll shine splendidly like a *diamond star*!
Best wishes^^
Love, Rui ^^
Stay healthy always and slim too but don't bully yourself tummy.
Hope you can succeed your future's goal, that is graduate and become a qualified ballet teacher as soon as possible, so that you'll shine splendidly like a *diamond star*!
Best wishes^^
Love, Rui ^^



2 comments:
Happy Birthday to ur sister too^^ Hope she will always beautiful and happy~ I m sure she will be a diamond star in the future^^
I say thank you on behalf of her^^ And thank for your best wishes also! she appreciates very very much!
Post a Comment